Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on August 4, 2011
These are really cool looking and they came in the color I ordered. I noticed that one of the gloves is "longer" than the other by an inch or so, and no amount of pulling could make them even. Though maybe that is a style choice.

Also these do not have individual "fingers", just an opening where your index, middle, and ring fingers go and then a separate opening for the thumb and one for the pinky. I did not even notice the pinky opening at first and it looks fine without putting your pinky in there.

These look really small but they stretch. I have bigger hands and they do leave red marks when I take them off, but they fit definitely.

If you have long nails I would advise against buying these because your nails will catch on the fabric and cause threads. Even if you don't have long nails be careful when you put them on.

Otherwise they are really cute and edgy and I was happy with my purchase :)
on November 17, 2015
I bought this for my 6year old daughter. She wanted to wear these gloves with her halloween costume but they ended up coming weeks later. She likes them and the gloves fit perfectly on her.
review image
on November 8, 2015
Perfect addition to my daughters Halloween costume. She couldn't find anything in her size on Oahu so this was perfect. She is 7 years old and very petit. It fit her perfectly.
on March 30, 2017
Ordered for my daughter for an 80's dance. They were ok. Slightly small.
on May 23, 2017
The fit and quality were good. Does have an opening for your thumb and pinky.
on February 21, 2015
I ordered this costume accessory 29 days before my '80s Party, but that wasn't nearly enough time -- the item arrived a full two weeks after the party. Luckily I paid $2.50 for it, so not much of a loss. The fit is as other reviewers have described -- not gloves, as stated, but a knit covering with a thumb hole. That still would have been adequate for my party costume, but it became a moot point. Nowhere on the product page did it indicate shipment from China, or I might have sought out a different item.
on December 3, 2015
Great gloves
on October 22, 2013
I like these and will probably wear them as part of my Halloween costume, but to be honest they are not really the greatest thing. They had some stretched out holes in odd places right out of the package. They do not go over your fingers individually, there's a hole for your thumb and pinkie and then the other three fingers come out of one hole. Feels super awkward. I have small hands and they still show more of my knuckle than in the photo.
on July 31, 2014
Well the gloves were in good condition, no rips etc. I did notice that one glove was a little smaller than the other glove and the smaller glove surprisingly seemed to fit better. I don't know if I would recommend buying these. I think it would be better going to an actual store and looking for gloves like these, which I think I might do.
on May 3, 2014
It was long shipping time for some reason, but the product itself was fine. It's softer than expected and can stretch. I didn't notice that there was a pinky finger hole, and I don't like it, but I should have noticed it. It's uncomfortable and I don't like the look of it, but if I don't use it and just put my fingers through the main opening it's fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.