- File Size: 252 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006Z8FPZG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,235,553 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Faster, Higher and More! 44 Proven Ways to Dramatically Improve the Vocabulary, Fluency and Reading Comprehension of "Chronically Failing" Students Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
For example, Step 1 is "Keep an Open Instructional Mind". Step 2 is "Teach Differently". It goes on and on. This ebook is simply an advertisement for Lockavich's "Failure Free Reading" program, to which he directs you at the end of the "book". Read "$$$". Enough written already--please don't waste your $2.99. This book is a chronic fail.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Reading & Phonics
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Pedagogy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Reading