Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 277 reviews
on August 6, 2014
I received two of these spray nozzles on May 31, 2014. Initially, I was happy with the functionality. After a little over a month of use, the first one started leaking from a couple different areas; the second one starting leaking about two weeks after that. Since the last day for me to get a refund or replacement was July 1, 2014, I'm out of luck on both. In reading other reviews, it looks like there may have been a bad batch of these sold in the May/June/July 2014 timeframe. I hope the sellers/manufacturers will do the right thing and either refund or send replacements, even for those outside of the 30 day window.
on June 26, 2017
Totally the best nozzle I've ever owned. I like it more than I thought I would.and it has that shower spray, which I only knew from seeing people water plants in TV ads for arthritis medication. These are ads that want to say, "Look, the simple pleasure of gently showering your garden can be yours again. Talk to your doctor about brand X." Well, I'm here to tell you, skip a step. Just buy this thing and that simple pleasure is yours. And the trigger is so easy that you'd really have to be totally wracked with arthritis to have any trouble. I tell you what, if you're debating whether to go to the doctor to get that pain in your joints looked after, probably just buy this thing and see if you can still enjoy the simple pleasure of watering your garden. If no, then go. Simple as that.
on June 17, 2014
I've purchased two of these, one after the other. I've bought a number of spray wands/handhelds over the years and none were as easy or simple to use as this one. Sometimes simplicity really is best. We'll see how well these hold up, but right out of the gate it seems to be very well made, and it works well. What I really like is the fact that with the one-handed sliding control feature and only two types of spray options (shower/stream) it covers the gamut of every type of spray needed from strong stream to small dribble from a wide to narrow spray and is easily operated.

UPDATE: DID NOT HOLD UP THAT WELL. I like this one better: Heavy Duty 10 Pattern Metal Garden Watering Nozzle - High Pressure Pistol Grip With Flow Control by Gardenrite. It has more functions and feels better made overall. We'll see how it does over time.
on June 27, 2014
What I like about this was:
You dont have to hold the trigger for it to spray which is very handy as your hand wont get tired like our other sprayers.
It seems solidly built, but time will tell
I like the settings - shower and jet, this is what we use the most.

What I don't like is:
The shower setting is OK the jet setting is pathetic - it really isn't very powerful. When I use another sprayer with the same hose it comes out much faster and a stronger stream of water comes out so its definitely the sprayer

Overall if you use the shower setting you will be happy with this product, but if you like to use the jet setting I think you will be disappointed.
on March 13, 2017
This nozzle is the BEST! We have to have three hoses hooked up on our property to care for pets and our garden. I was struggling with nozzles from the big box stores. I had problems with leaking and having to dial through numerous "settings" to get to the one I needed. The two settings on this nozzles are perfect. For a substantial stream for cleaning all I have to do is open the lever all the way. Dial it back and I can fill pet water water bowls. I love it!
on June 18, 2013
I was asked last year to review this product for the National Gardening Club. My first reaction was "oh, goody, another stupid nozzle that only works for a short while" and I gave it to my husband to use until I could force myself to write about it. The thing is he loved it! And raved about it so much, I decided I'd better try it. It's wonderful! The one touch makes it a joy to use and the two options for spray are enough - it waters well without beating the plants to death and is adjustable so you can fill a bird bath without the water going all over. Because my husband kept calling me an Indian giver, I had to order a nozzle for him - his is blue, mine is berry - now we are both happy.
on January 12, 2013
This sprayer is very easy to use. I like that it takes just a push from my thumb to turn the water on. We use it to wash our dog. I was worried that it was going to be an on / off button, but the button slides and changed the water pressure. There are only 2 settings, shower and stream. The water comes out full and steady when set on shower, although the water pressure is only medium. The water pressure on the stream is much more powerful.
on July 3, 2012
This Dramm one touch watering wand is absolutely wonderful for those of us who have arthritis or carpal tunnel! Most watering wands make my hands hurt because of the constant pressure required to keep the water flowing. With this Dramm product, just flip the lever and the water remains flowing! It is well made and very sturdy. There are only two settings, one for watering in a shower, and one for cleaning the patio with a strong stream. If you need more settings, then this product isn't for you. If your hands need a break, then buy this Dramm! I highly recommend this product!
on July 3, 2014
This is one tough nozzle. It's super easy to use. Select the stream you want and flip the handle to turn the water on. The nozzle is heavy, but fits easily in your hand and has a effective gripping surface. It does not leak and is an extremely high quality piece of kit. Best of all, when you select "Stream" you get a very focused jet of water - very intense. It will shoot 40+ ft. My line pressure is 65psi and I can easily rinse off 2nd story windows and knock down wasp nests from a safe distance. Compare this to the Little Big Shot which just cannot compete in the jet nozzle department. And this nozzle is super tough. I've run it over, dropped it off a 40ft. ladder to the concrete, and dragged it all over the place - nothing broke. The body of the nozzle is cast aluminum and the plastic parts are very robust. On thing though.... the aluminum is painted and this paint will come off over time; especially when you abuse nozzles like I do. Chipped paint does not affect performance, so to me that has zero impact on what is a well-engineered product that deserves all 5 stars.
on June 7, 2012
I love this. So easy to use and doesn't require me to hold a lever with my thumb which hurts because I have tendonitis. Has just two settings (shower & jet) but that's all I ever use anyway. I highly recommend it and I'll order another one soon.