Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Dramm 18026 Stainless Steel Compact Shear, Berry
Color: Berry|Change

on August 8, 2014
I've owned a bunch of these. Gave them for Christmas gifts one year. The quality on some pairs I've had was lacking. I lose tools with remarkable regularity so I always hope the next pair will be good but no worries, I'll lose them again anyway. Sometimes the blades stick or have friction. They are VERY sharply pointed I'm an aggressive gardener and have stuck myself many times. Don't love that part but love the smallness of these, fit neatly in the palm of the hand, they hold a sharp edge and I've never had to sharpen them. Stainless. I'll keep buying them until I can't remember that I lose them!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 1, 2016
For years I used whatever pair of scissors was closest when I pruned or trimmed my house plants. I had this on my "to buy" list for a long time but I never could decide what one was best. One day I was at the local botanic garden and I saw these in their gift shop. I took a picture so I could research it later. I decided that if this was something the botanic garden was selling (they only had this one) it had to be good. I'm really pleased, its waayy better than my household scissors. It doesn't have any problem switching between very delicate pruning and trimming harder things (Hard as far as indoor house plants go: orchid spikes, stems etc.)
on March 18, 2017
these shears are perfect for deadheading, just the right size to carry in my pocket as I am working in my yard, I am well pleased with them. would buy again.
2 helpful votes
on July 7, 2017
I recently noticed that the spring has fallen off and so the snips, don't snap open any more, making them close to useless. They are sharp enough but not my go to tool anymore.
on July 3, 2017
I love these! Perfect for pruning tomato plants to keep the low branches off the ground. Sharp and easy to carry since the are so small.
on April 30, 2017
Great little tool. Really saves wear and tear on my hands when gardening.
on July 14, 2017
These are very easy to use for those of us with arthritis in our hands. However, look carefully at the size - they're very small. Great for deadheading!
on May 10, 2017
These are nice, with sharp blades. They are solid and feel great in my hands. .
on April 14, 2014
The compact size of these straight-bladed shears is perfect for me and my VERY small hands (with fingers & thumb stretched out as far as they can go, I have a 7-1/4" span).

The small straight blades make pruning bushes and flowers easy, less accidental pruning of healthy live stems (which is what happens with the larger-bladed pruners).

I love the bright colors, it makes them easy to spot when dropped in the grass or dirt.

Highly recommended for deadheading flowers and pruning dead twigs from bushes.
on May 6, 2017