Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

How to Draw Planes, Trains and Boats (Dover How to Draw)
Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 19, 2016
Before the wrapping paper hit the floor the (newly minted) eight year old was into this book and a bit later a very nice airplane was delivered by him. This book was engaging, inviting and effective. It provides enough step by step guidance to give a kid confidence and it leads that kid to drawing stuff that looks right. As "How to Draw" books go this one was just what we had hoped for and was a big hit.
on January 27, 2015
My son likes to draw, but he is no artist. Rather, he is a doodler, who can teach himself to draw simple things. So when I saw this book, I thought it would be just right for him. And I was absolutely right, because Barbara Soloff Levy does an excellent job of simplifying how to draw vehicles, includes blank pages to practice next to the instructions, and gives lots of different types of vehicles to choose from. Highly recommended!
on January 12, 2018
Very cute. My 6 year old loves this. I would say it is right for her age. The book shows lots of different types of trains, planes, and boats and 3 or 4 steps to draw the final picture. You also get one practice page per drawing, but continual practice can easily be done on different blank sheets of paper. Great for Art class!
review image
on February 16, 2018
I would have like more detail, but child did like the book.
on June 12, 2017
Sumptuously. Very easy and affordable child learning to paint
on November 20, 2015
Some pictures have more details than others. I would not buy again. The only reason I bought this one because its hard to find a train or plane drawing book.
on November 17, 2013
My organization is auctioning off a artists created Christmas Tree for a community Children's Mental Health benefit. There will be wrapped gifts for children underneath the tree art themed. We included this drawing book along with art supplies. When I received this book, I was able to read it and try some of the drawing tips. I am an artist and found that this book will be exciting and interesting for kids wanting to learn how to draw. The directions are clear and easy for a child to follow and learn from.
on February 27, 2017
I bought this for a gift for a 10 year old Autistic boy. He loved it. As soon as he opened it he ran and got a pencil and started drawing. I was so wonderful to see his face light up. This is a great book for anyone who likes to draw.
on August 30, 2017
Over paid
on August 3, 2016
Great book with simple steps for little kids to learn drawing.