- Paperback: 66 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492278955
- ISBN-13: 978-1492278955
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 67 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,481 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Draw the USA Paperback – August 28, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I really think this should be spiral bound. It is hard to hold the book open while you try to draw each section. (In fact, I tore our book apart and three hole punched it for ease of use, plus I can add it to our Continental Blob notebook from Half a Hundred Acre Wood.)
2) The abbreviation for the state of Mississippi is incorrect. My son picked it up the third time through the book. The abbreviation is MS, not MI as listed in the book.
So, although pricey, I believe it is worth it because geography is so woefully ignored now and this is a great step by step resource. In addition, with Classical Conversations, we will go through Cycle 3 again (US History) and once he starts into Challenge A we can pull it back out.