Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on December 26, 2015
Excellent album. Was extremely happy to find this one and it got here fast! This is one of P86s best albums I definitely missed being able to jam it!
on March 2, 2004
I bought 'Truthless Heroes' before I got 'Drawing Black Lines', and I was satisfied. "Okay, these guys are pretty hard," I thought. I got 'DBL' the next day, and was completely blown away. I know what some people say about other hard core stuff, but this album must be one of the hardest rocking albums ever!
The mixed heavy instruments, screaming-like voice and powerful lyrics are enough to make anyone go scratching for more. It's not exactly met in 'Truthless Heroes', but 'Drawing Black Lines' is enough to satisfy any hard music fan's taste.
(P.S. I am not putting down 'Truthless Heroes' in anything I say, it is still a very, very hard album, but this one is so sensational I'd think anyone would have a hard time living up to it)
on March 28, 2004
I posted a former review, titled "DBL Underestimated. . .", so if you have read it I need to correct myself. I had just listened to it for the first few times, and I was ecstatic. The album does indeed rock very hard, but they are not consistant enough. It seems that every other song is the good one, and sometimes not even that.
But the songs that are hard are HARD (mostly Stein's Theme, One Armed Man, and Set Me Up). Still, by all means, purchase this cd. You won't regret it. It is still a head-banging hard album. That is what I like about Project 86 in the first place - they don't just scream, or don't just play loud music (some groups only do one of each, such as most hard core/death metal groups). But P86 does BOTH. And very well, too.
Buy this cd. It makes a great listen, just not normally past the first seven tracks, and even then you have to skip a few to retain the 'hard rock' sound that you may crave. You may personally like their 'slower' songs, but I personally don't. It makes no sense to listen to them after just hearing the incredibly, heavy metal/rock sound they've just performed.
I'd give this album a good review any day. . .
on May 29, 2014
A great CD to get for Team Black fans, fans who just found P86 and are curious about their older hits, and fans of harder rock and/or metal.
on February 22, 2016
Great CD
on May 11, 2015
Their first big endeavour into the hard rock Christian scene, and it's okay. It's sets the stage for some subjects that come up in later albums. It's not something I can't live without, but it was interesting to get all their albums and see the themes play out.