- Publisher: J P Tarcher; 4 PCK SPI edition (1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0399167900
- ISBN-13: 978-0399167904
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 9 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #381,051 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Starter Kit Paperback – 1999
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
99% of the workbook is simply a repeat of the exercises and then a blank spot for you to do the required sketch. You don't get anything more from this than if you had a sketchpad and would probably be better off with the pad.
The remaining 1% is essential. It is a removable and reusable "picture plane". That is a tool described in the textbook, is essential to effectively doing many of the exercises, and something you need to assemble yourself from a sheet of glass/clear plastic and some black construction paper. While not difficult to construct it is still a benefit to have it provided.
- The textbook can help you get remarkable results and is worth your consideration.
- If you don't mind assembling the picture plane then combined set might be a reasonable value.
- It doesn't make sense to use the workbook without the textbook.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Over the years I continue to do the exercises in the book. I teach drawing and recommend this book always.Published 16 months ago by Joseph Dillett
I have not had a chance to work with it. It looks like good book but will take a lot of work to learn to draw.Published on July 17, 2014 by Mary Gaddy