Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 5, 2017
PROS: Beautiful illustrations and wonderful quotes. Includes some illustrations from prior Olivia books that were memorable.
CONS: However, if your child is under 4, don't expect him/her to stay interested as there is no story line for your child to follow. The pictures may be sufficient to sustain his/her interest for part of the book, but it is rather lengthy so a storyline would have been much preferred. It is essentially a series of quotes that are somewhat related to the themes of pursuing your dreams, taking chances, dreaming the impossible, facing your fears, and so on.
on January 22, 2015
It's a very small book with lots of great quotes about being a strong, independent, confident person. It's just a little awkward because Olivia is a character targeted toward young kids, but the book isn't really a good read aloud book. It seems like the substance of it could be better appreciated by a child who is at the age that it would no longer like Olivia the character. Good messages though.
on August 24, 2017
Olivia never fails to teach us important things about life and learning.
on January 12, 2016
Perhaps I should have read the description better - but this is not a real "Olivia" book. It is a book of quotes with recycled pictures from the other Olivia books. It's just ok. My daughter still liked it - but I was disappointed.
on February 2, 2013
We love this version of Olivia. This book is full of great pictures and quotes. It made me think more of a coffee table book rather than one for kids.
on July 22, 2016
I bought this book for my daughter, Oliviia's, high school graduation open house and had guests sign it upon entering the house. It has great quotes and fun to go and read her friends and families advice.
on October 20, 2013
I don't like this book, but it is my fault for now reading the reviews. DIdn't realize it was not a kid's book. I ordered it for a 3 and 5 year old along with a lot of other Olivia books and it is sitting in my basement unused and ready for donation. Too much bother to return it.
on May 16, 2010
I bought this book for my 2 year old daughter. She absolutely LOVES Olivia (books and tv show). I knew this book would be a bit much for my daughter but I'm hoping to save it for when she graduates or just needs a little "pick me up". She still likes to sit with me and read it, but I hope she get nostalgic when I give it to her years from now! The book is really cute though, the pictures go with the quotes perfectly!
on September 26, 2013
I did not read the description carefully enough to understand that this is a book of short quotations from a variety of people. I was expecting a story not a book of quotations. I should have been more through in understanding what I was ordering.
on December 29, 2012
Santa brought this book to my 17 year old who will be going off to college next fall. She thought it was great and she loved all the quotes. I have purchased a few more and will give them as part of graduation gifts for her freinds.