Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 16, 2016
Really cute little set. The pacifier has so far fit into our Lalaloopsy Doll and Cabbage Patch's mouth, as does the bottle. The sippy cup is really cute, and the bib is velcro-fastened, which makes it easy for little ones to do themselves. My daughter loves this!
on August 25, 2017
Was very happy to find that the bottle and pacifier fit Baby Alive Luv n Snuggle perfectly. The sippy cup does not because it has a rectangular rather than round spout.
review image
on September 20, 2015
This loses two stars because the juice cup has a round bottom and won't even sit on a table without falling over. Why would they create a cup like that? How about a flat bottom, folks? The other items are as expected, so the purchase wasn't a total loss. But somebody really dropped the ball on that juice cup design...
on August 8, 2015
It's a didnt for my baby dolls but it does look like the advertising that's why I gave it two stars
review image
on January 26, 2018
My 2-year-old granddaughter loves this set! The milk and juice are the kind that "disappears" when the doll is "drinking" it - very clever. The juice bottle does have a rounded bottom for some reason, so it won't stand up on its own. Other than that, a very sweet addition for any doll lover.
on December 20, 2012
I liked the price and I am very happy with the product. Everything is exactly as described. It's a perfect accessory for any size doll and would be enjoyed by any little girl 2 years and up.
on January 2, 2018
my geat gand daughter will not stop playing with her baby and it's feeding set. That is saying LOT FOR a just turned three never sits still child.
on December 29, 2017
My grandkids were facinated by the drinks disappearing. Nice little set to go with my granddalughter's new doll.
on January 18, 2015
Bought this to go with the Adora Playtime Baby 13 inch and it works well. The bottle and pacifier will fit in the dolls mouth. The juice cup is not very flat on the bottom and tends to roll about but since it doesn' spill (!) I guess that's not a problem. The milk and juice "disappear" appropriately. Since this set wasn't made specifically to go with the Adora dolls I'm very pleased that it works with them - my 1 yr old granddaughters are having lots of fun pretending.
on September 21, 2015
Great little set for the price. My daughter loves feeding her baby doll with the two bottles. Both are easy to see the liquid vanish as they're held up. The bib we got is velcro, not tie, which is very nice so my toddler can do it herself. I would definitely recommend and would buy again!