Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 383 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 401 reviews
on April 15, 2016
Love it! The "milk" and "juice" work just as they are supposed to. My toddler daughter took to these right away. Since she received them, she has played with them every day. The pacifier fits into the Circo doll from Target perfectly which was a nice little surprise. As does the bottle.

I will note that our bottle and juice did not arrive with the decals as shown in the product image. Also the bib actually has velcro, not a tie - which is better in my opinion.

All in all, I'm pleased with the purchase and my daughter loves pretending with her babies
on March 16, 2016
Really cute little set. The pacifier has so far fit into our Lalaloopsy Doll and Cabbage Patch's mouth, as does the bottle. The sippy cup is really cute, and the bib is velcro-fastened, which makes it easy for little ones to do themselves. My daughter loves this!
on May 21, 2013
I ordered this feeding set for my 20 month old daughter. She is obsessed with playing mommy and was trying to feed her babydoll or stuffed animals from her own sippy cups and this looked like a fun alternative. She's happy with the product, but I was really disappointed. It is not at all as described. There was no pacifier and no bib, and the juice comes in a regular small bottle- not a sippy cup. Also, the bottom of the milk bottle is slightly rounded, so it does not sit upright and frustrates my daughter when it falls over after she sets it down. The milk bottle makes drinking, burping and crying sounds when you press on the end, which is not in the product description. I would have preferred the 4-piece set described, and probably would have ordered one that doesn't make sounds if I realized what I would actually be receiving.
review image
33 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2015
It's a didnt for my baby dolls but it does look like the advertising that's why I gave it two stars
review image
on January 18, 2014
Don't expect the bottle to fit the Adora doll, it does not. All of things are made for a different doll , smaller than this one
on February 15, 2013
this was a gift for my grand daughter her mother thought it was the cutest thing ever thank you very much
on February 20, 2013
The milk and OJ bottles are really adorable and better quality than the BABYDOLL Magic DOLL Bottles.

The bib is really cute too. Fits the JC Toys La Baby perfectly. The pacifier is cute too but a too big to fit the mouth of a 11" JC Toys La Baby. Oh well, I knew I was taking a chance there. Cute set no matter what. Great price for $6.
on January 23, 2015
Set was great. The only thing was the doll I purchased had no open mouth for the pacifier. We had another doll it would work with so all was well.
on June 14, 2016