Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 15, 2016
Love it! The "milk" and "juice" work just as they are supposed to. My toddler daughter took to these right away. Since she received them, she has played with them every day. The pacifier fits into the Circo doll from Target perfectly which was a nice little surprise. As does the bottle.

I will note that our bottle and juice did not arrive with the decals as shown in the product image. Also the bib actually has velcro, not a tie - which is better in my opinion.

All in all, I'm pleased with the purchase and my daughter loves pretending with her babies
on July 19, 2016
My daughter loves her baby dolls. I ordered this set because she wanted bottles that "disappear". The milk and juice bottles are the type that disappear when turned upside down. The bib is cute and small. It ties instead of velcros so she asks to tie it all day. The pacifier doesn't fit her Baby Alive dolls but she still uses it with a few other babies. It is a nice set for the price but I would like to have seen a little more quality.
on March 16, 2016
Really cute little set. The pacifier has so far fit into our Lalaloopsy Doll and Cabbage Patch's mouth, as does the bottle. The sippy cup is really cute, and the bib is velcro-fastened, which makes it easy for little ones to do themselves. My daughter loves this!
on January 11, 2016
I have read some good and some bad reviews of this product, but I decided to take a chance and get these "magic" bottles for both of my nieces. Neither set I bought leaked, but I have to agree with some previous reviewers that the OJ bottle has a rounded bottom so it kind of wobbles when you set it down. Overall, this was a cute set that both girls (ages 8 and 3) loved. I would buy again just to hear their excited squeals on Christmas morning. :)
on August 25, 2017
Was very happy to find that the bottle and pacifier fit Baby Alive Luv n Snuggle perfectly. The sippy cup does not because it has a rectangular rather than round spout.
review image
on September 20, 2015
This loses two stars because the juice cup has a round bottom and won't even sit on a table without falling over. Why would they create a cup like that? How about a flat bottom, folks? The other items are as expected, so the purchase wasn't a total loss. But somebody really dropped the ball on that juice cup design...
on January 26, 2018
My 2-year-old granddaughter loves this set! The milk and juice are the kind that "disappears" when the doll is "drinking" it - very clever. The juice bottle does have a rounded bottom for some reason, so it won't stand up on its own. Other than that, a very sweet addition for any doll lover.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 8, 2015
It's a didnt for my baby dolls but it does look like the advertising that's why I gave it two stars
review image
on October 4, 2015
My 3 year old nice loves this. When I was a kid I thought it was magic how the baby doll would 'drink' the milk or juice in the baby bottle. I had to get this for my niece because of that. After giving to her she was always 'feeding' her doll. This set is actually made pretty well. Doesn't feel like flimsy plastic. You should absolutely buy this for your kids.
on April 25, 2016
The pacifier was the primary reason for buying this set and it was too small for the many, many dolls that we have. It was indicated that it fit a baby alive and it didn't fit any of our baby alive dolls. My daughter was utterly disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.