Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 30, 2017
Another gift. Loved it.
on December 3, 2017
Cute doll stuff.
on November 29, 2016
so cute as accessories for my granddaughters baby doll, I wished it had a blanket included
on August 23, 2017
Great accessories for any baby doll
on August 23, 2016
I thought these could be used in all babies but they can't. But still my niece loved them!
on April 27, 2017
overpriced.
on December 5, 2017
Had to get these extras! Very good quality. I almost stole the bottle for myself!
on November 9, 2017
niece loved it
on April 8, 2016
These are pretty good, my daughter loves to "feed" her baby the bottle and put the pacifier in the doll's mouth. The only problem I have (that my toddler doesn't even notice) is that the bottle and sippy cup are so bubbly. I can't seem to get all the bubbles out and it just annoys me. But it doesn't really affect the toy so it's fine for my daughter.
on January 18, 2015
Bought this to go with the Adora Playtime Baby 13 inch and it works well. The bottle and pacifier will fit in the dolls mouth. The juice cup is not very flat on the bottom and tends to roll about but since it doesn' spill (!) I guess that's not a problem. The milk and juice "disappear" appropriately. Since this set wasn't made specifically to go with the Adora dolls I'm very pleased that it works with them - my 1 yr old granddaughters are having lots of fun pretending.