Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 392 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 411 reviews
on January 18, 2014
Don't expect the bottle to fit the Adora doll, it does not. All of things are made for a different doll , smaller than this one
on May 11, 2017
Cute and versatile. My 2yr old daughter uses this on her dolls and stuffed animals. The bib is annoying and got tossed right away, but we pretty much just wanted the bottle, sippy and passy anyway.
on July 1, 2016
Cute little set! My daughter has several baby alive dolls and we were really tired of the constant messy feeding with real water and diaper changes. These are a great alternative! She loves playing with this set, it's not messy and she loves the option of feeding her babies juice or milk. The bottle is perfect for a small baby alive doll, while the silly cup works best with a larger doll.
on January 11, 2016
I have read some good and some bad reviews of this product, but I decided to take a chance and get these "magic" bottles for both of my nieces. Neither set I bought leaked, but I have to agree with some previous reviewers that the OJ bottle has a rounded bottom so it kind of wobbles when you set it down. Overall, this was a cute set that both girls (ages 8 and 3) loved. I would buy again just to hear their excited squeals on Christmas morning. :)
on December 20, 2012
I liked the price and I am very happy with the product. Everything is exactly as described. It's a perfect accessory for any size doll and would be enjoyed by any little girl 2 years and up.
on February 15, 2013
this was a gift for my grand daughter her mother thought it was the cutest thing ever thank you very much
on June 20, 2017
Good toy for pretend mommies.
on August 15, 2017
My granddaughter loved it!
on August 30, 2017
Arrived unsealed and very dirty. Not appropriate for a toddler that will likely mouth the toys.
review image
on November 29, 2016
so cute as accessories for my granddaughters baby doll, I wished it had a blanket included

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.