Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 11, 2017
Cute and versatile. My 2yr old daughter uses this on her dolls and stuffed animals. The bib is annoying and got tossed right away, but we pretty much just wanted the bottle, sippy and passy anyway.
on July 1, 2016
Cute little set! My daughter has several baby alive dolls and we were really tired of the constant messy feeding with real water and diaper changes. These are a great alternative! She loves playing with this set, it's not messy and she loves the option of feeding her babies juice or milk. The bottle is perfect for a small baby alive doll, while the silly cup works best with a larger doll.
2 helpful votes
on January 11, 2016
I have read some good and some bad reviews of this product, but I decided to take a chance and get these "magic" bottles for both of my nieces. Neither set I bought leaked, but I have to agree with some previous reviewers that the OJ bottle has a rounded bottom so it kind of wobbles when you set it down. Overall, this was a cute set that both girls (ages 8 and 3) loved. I would buy again just to hear their excited squeals on Christmas morning. :)
2 helpful votes
on December 20, 2012
I liked the price and I am very happy with the product. Everything is exactly as described. It's a perfect accessory for any size doll and would be enjoyed by any little girl 2 years and up.
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
on February 15, 2013
this was a gift for my grand daughter her mother thought it was the cutest thing ever thank you very much
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
on June 20, 2017
Good toy for pretend mommies.
on August 15, 2017
My granddaughter loved it!
on October 30, 2017
Another gift. Loved it.
on November 29, 2016
so cute as accessories for my granddaughters baby doll, I wished it had a blanket included
on August 23, 2017
Great accessories for any baby doll
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.