Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 390 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 408 reviews
on April 15, 2016
Love it! The "milk" and "juice" work just as they are supposed to. My toddler daughter took to these right away. Since she received them, she has played with them every day. The pacifier fits into the Circo doll from Target perfectly which was a nice little surprise. As does the bottle.

I will note that our bottle and juice did not arrive with the decals as shown in the product image. Also the bib actually has velcro, not a tie - which is better in my opinion.

All in all, I'm pleased with the purchase and my daughter loves pretending with her babies
on July 19, 2016
My daughter loves her baby dolls. I ordered this set because she wanted bottles that "disappear". The milk and juice bottles are the type that disappear when turned upside down. The bib is cute and small. It ties instead of velcros so she asks to tie it all day. The pacifier doesn't fit her Baby Alive dolls but she still uses it with a few other babies. It is a nice set for the price but I would like to have seen a little more quality.
on March 16, 2016
Really cute little set. The pacifier has so far fit into our Lalaloopsy Doll and Cabbage Patch's mouth, as does the bottle. The sippy cup is really cute, and the bib is velcro-fastened, which makes it easy for little ones to do themselves. My daughter loves this!
on September 20, 2015
This loses two stars because the juice cup has a round bottom and won't even sit on a table without falling over. Why would they create a cup like that? How about a flat bottom, folks? The other items are as expected, so the purchase wasn't a total loss. But somebody really dropped the ball on that juice cup design...
on April 25, 2016
The pacifier was the primary reason for buying this set and it was too small for the many, many dolls that we have. It was indicated that it fit a baby alive and it didn't fit any of our baby alive dolls. My daughter was utterly disappointed.
on January 18, 2014
Don't expect the bottle to fit the Adora doll, it does not. All of things are made for a different doll , smaller than this one
on March 7, 2014
My 16 month old got this for Christmas and she couldn't love it more! It's her favorite doll accessory toy!
on October 4, 2015
My 3 year old nice loves this. When I was a kid I thought it was magic how the baby doll would 'drink' the milk or juice in the baby bottle. I had to get this for my niece because of that. After giving to her she was always 'feeding' her doll. This set is actually made pretty well. Doesn't feel like flimsy plastic. You should absolutely buy this for your kids.
on May 11, 2017
Cute and versatile. My 2yr old daughter uses this on her dolls and stuffed animals. The bib is annoying and got tossed right away, but we pretty much just wanted the bottle, sippy and passy anyway.
on July 1, 2016
Cute little set! My daughter has several baby alive dolls and we were really tired of the constant messy feeding with real water and diaper changes. These are a great alternative! She loves playing with this set, it's not messy and she loves the option of feeding her babies juice or milk. The bottle is perfect for a small baby alive doll, while the silly cup works best with a larger doll.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.