Other Sellers on Amazon
Wild Essentials® Sweet Dreams™ Comfortable & Contoured Sleep Mask Kit with Carry Pouch and Moldex® Ear Plugs, Travel Set, Gift
|Price:||($12.99 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- THE SECRET OF A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP. Get to sleep faster and stay asleep longer by blocking light with this incredibly soft and comfortable Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask.
- THE BEST SLEEP MASK FOR, Men, Women and Children, Travel, Blocking Unwanted Light at Bedtime, Shift Workers, Better Sleep in Hospitals, Naps & Meditation, Helps with Insomnia. You can easily carry it in a purse, handbag, beach bag or briefcase. As a bonus, each mask comes neatly packaged, in a carton, inside is a complimentary pair of high quality earplugs and a convenient travel carry pouch.
- INCREDIBLY SOFT & COMFORTABLE, it’s contoured, so it rests gently on your face. Light as a feather, this sleep mask offers extreme comfort, it delivers remarkable levels of blocking the light without putting pressure on the eyes. The fine contoured mask easily adapts to the silhouette of all types of faces. The design also works great for side sleepers.
- YOUR EYES NOR LASHES WON’T TOUCH THE FABRIC. The large concave eye pockets ensure that the mask remains at a distance from your eyes—assures you of easy blinking and air circulation. Convenient and useful, simply designed for everyday usage, using a revolutionary interlocking fabric, this sleek mask is easy to pack and carry, which makes it a great travel accessory. Practical and easy to use, this mask is easy to fold and slip into a drawstring carry pouch.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE STRAP. The strap of this lightweight sleep mask, is easy and fast to adjust and has a quick release closure.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dream Essentials Sleep Masks – The Secret to a Great Night’s Sleep
Light stimulates the brain and reduces your ability to fall asleep. The light source can be from most anything, ranging from natural light, to artificial light, TV’s, computer Screens, Fish Tanks, Phones, LED’s, Street Lamps, Car Lights etc. You need darkness to help you produce Melatonin, a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps us all to fall asleep.
Put on a Sweet Dreams Contoured Sleep Mask, when you need to get to sleep. The Sleep mask will block the unwanted light in an incredibly comfortable way. So you can fall asleep faster, more deeply and for longer.
- Block Light, so you can fall asleep faster and more easily
- Comfortable and Lightweight, you will hardly notice you are wearing it.
- Adjustable Straps, so it will fit and stay on at night
- Contoured, Your Eyes and lashes don’t touch the fabric
- A Must Have for Travel
- Perfect for Shift-workers and Day Time Nappers
- Fall asleep while your partner watches TV next to you
- Comes with High Quality Ear Plugs and Carry Pouch
Have a Great Night’s Sleep and be ready to take on each brand new day.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.45 x 2.76 x 0.2 inches; 0.78 Ounces
- Item model number : 892929001202
- Date First Available : August 10, 2006
- Manufacturer : Dream Essentials
- ASIN : B000CCI4YU
Best Sellers Rank:
#65,477 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #235 in Sleep Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This latest mask purchase, though, in 2018: I feel the mask is not as comfortable as the prior version I had - things feel somehow molded wrong. Nose area doesn't fit mine as well as the old one did, and lets in light. Worse, though, I did *not* wash it out of the box before using, and it caused rash spots on my upper cheek bone/temple area on both sides of my face. I do have sensitive skin and have previously had minor reactions to the chemicals/preservatives/anti-molding agents they put in clothing, and therefore am always sure to wash before wearing, but I've never had that kind of issue with this sort of product before. Lesson learned for me. :( Might want to do the same if you too have sensitive skin.
The old version merits a 4 star rating, but the rash + discomfort of the new one prompts me to give it 2 stars for what you'll receive if you order this now.
By Dean on May 24, 2018
"But you rated it 4/5 stars", you might have noticed, and you are correct. The first day I wore this mask, I hated it. I lay in bed silently listing all of the things that bothered me about this mask, but when I woke up and realized how well I had slept, I gave it another chance. And another. And another. Now, after daily use for a few months, I feel like I can be honest and say that I dont hate this mask. In fact, it allows this night-shifter to get some sleep during the brightest days.
Stuff I like: it's soft and does a good job of blocking out light without putting pressure on my eyes. It's comfortable to wear, for the most part.
Stuff I don't like: it smelled the first day I wore it. I could not get passed the smell. Air it out before you wear it!
The pressure on my nose: I have a thin nose, but I breathe through it when I'm sleeping, so even the slightest pressure starts getting annoying. This is compounded if my nose is a little stuffy. If you're a mouth-breather, this may not bother you.
If you move around while you sleep, you might lose your mask. Alternative, tightening the straps will awaken you with painful indents on your face.
As an aforementioned loose-mask-wearing sleep-acrobat, this mask slides around my face. A lot. This is also due to the fact that I have a thin face. I feel like I wake up once it slides off my eyes and the glare of the sun assaults my retinas.
So, there you have it. I originally wanted to give this mask (and accompanying earplugs and case) one star, but through frequent use, I got accustomed to the things that initially annoyed me, and I began to realize that this mask is, in fact, pretty awesome. The earplugs are worth their weight in gold as well.
1. It separated/came apart around the nose area (the layers of fabric are lifting apart) and there are little fuzzy threads that even though I trim them off, more appear. This has me thinking I have cat hair or something on my face and somewhat disturbs sleep.
2. Light comes in at the bottom of the mask.
3. The Velcro back either is felt at the back of my head or if I put it lower, at the nape of my neck, and is not comfortable.
However, it is lightweight and contoured but it's just not perfect.
I sleep on my back and on my side.
Disappointed that I need another sleep mask after only 3 months!
I have tried several sleep masks and am still looking...
If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know!
If I pull it down there is no light seaping in. I did not rank it 5 star, however, for the following reasons.
It only comes in black and if I put it down, I cannot find it...It has gone missing for days on end....only to be found
under the covers.....The option of bright noticeable colors would be a boon.
I washed it and the edges began to come apart. It is still serviceable, but will not survive a second washing....so I will need to
replace it....From the pictures of similar and even more highly priced masks, they are all made the same....so I doubt, spending more,
would have changed this negative attribute...
Having said this, I have purchased 2 additional masks for family, because they are so comfortable that I am totally unaware the mask is on
my face/head. So...try it...you will love it.
Top reviews from other countries
der hier ist gelungen.
Falls Ihr damit nicht zufrieden sein solltet, kann ich euch auch eine gute alternative mit Augenfreiheit empfehlen:
Patentierte Schlafmaske "Salazar" von Dr. Weidenmann schwarz
Falls der hier euch auch nicht gefallen sollte.
Empfehle ich euch etwas auszusuchen, wo Ihr Augenfreiheit hapt.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.