Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on December 13, 2014
it is pretty light on the filling only feels 1/2 full, It would be more comfortable if there was a groove for your nose, and it would stay in place better also. the scent is relaxing tho.
on March 17, 2015
I can't sleep a single night without this eye mask! I have one for home; one for travel ....TRY IT....you'll love it!!!
p.s....you can also sleep on your side without it falling off. just position the heavier side near your ear and it will stay put!
on July 15, 2013
Wearing this pillow all night has improved the quality of my sleep due to the main ingredients flax and lavender which have been proven to help with anyone's sleep. I decided to see if they were right. They were. I purchased it and I am extremely satisfied with it.
on July 13, 2012
I love this little pillow. It feels soft and silky and smooth. Lavender smell is just enough, not overpowering. It is a very good quality product.
on March 1, 2013
I have migraines and this is a wonderful soothing thing to have. I keep mine in the freezer, ready to go. When a headache strikes, I take it out and lay it over my eyes. Wonderful relief. I love the smell of lavender.
on January 17, 2015
Just heavy enough to be comfortable and block out the light. Has a nice fragrance as well.
on November 4, 2013
This blocks out the light very well and I use it nightly. But it's heavier than I'd like. It sounds weird, but weight on your face becomes uncomfortable. If it were lighter, it would get five stars.
on April 28, 2013
Is it the lavender, the coolness, or just having something on your forehead that makes this pillow so soothing?
It is perfect.
on February 1, 2014
Just got this yesterday, and it is truly better than I expected. Excellent quality, amazing restorative properties (had a tension headache that this alleviated this morning) and lovely smell of lavender. It's slightly more expensive than another brand that was listed, and in my opinion, worth it. Very silky. Love!
on February 2, 2015
These are not worth the money spent on them as some of them had hardly any filling in them at all.