Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams (TM) Lightweight Contoured Sleep Mask Kit with Earplugs, Travel Pouch, and Black Eye Mask
- Unwind from your everyday schedule and relax whenever you want with the Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask. Light as a feather, this sleep mask offers extreme comfort by creating a sense of tranquility. This relaxation mask is very flexible and durable. It delivers remarkable levels of blocking the light without putting pressure on the eyes.
- Designed for everyday usage, using a revolutionary interlocking fabric, this sleek mask is easy to pack and carry, which makes it a great travel accessory. Practical and easy to use, this mask is easy to fold and slip into a drawstring carry pouch. You can easily carry it in a purse, handbag, beach bag or briefcase.
- Despite being folded, the mask does not lose its shape. Concave Eye Pockets ensure that the mask remains at a distance from your eyes - assures you of easy blinking and air circulation. The fine contoured mask easily adapts to the silhouette of all types of faces. The design also works great for side sleepers.
- The adjustable Velcro strap of this lightweight sleep mask helps in easy and secure fastening. This ensures easy handling, accentuated by the quick release closure. This utility-focused Eye Mask is a truly the best value around.?
- As a bonus, each mask comes packaged with a complimentary pair of earplugs and a convenient travel carry pouch.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams Contoured Sleep Mask
* Does a good job of blocking light
* The contoured design doesn't put any pressure on the eyes, if the mask stays in place
* Comfortable material
* The elastic strap kept riding down and onto my ears. It felt like it was cutting into my ears.
* The nose opening is too low, causing the mask, and thus the eye sockets, to ride up, defeating the purpose of the contoured eye socket.
* Not good for side sleepers as the mask does dislodge
* Cheap feeling pouch
I wanted to like this mask based on all the positive reviews, but ultimately the bad position of the elastic strap, and the fact that it kept riding up on my face, were what made me give up on it. I didn't have it long enough to verify the delamination that others had experienced.
Lewis N. Clark Comfort Eye Mask
* Does a decent job of blocking light when it stays in place
* While not great for side sleepers, it was better than the other two
* Like wearing a tight fleece jacket around the eyes.Read more ›
The ear plugs worked well & the pouch is nice, but but despite being better quality than the mask, neither add much value to the package.
I have come to the conclusion that this item is sold with a "travel pouch" because it is intended for the occasional use during travel and not for long term situations.
All in all, I would say this mask is a good choice for travelers who may occasionally lose the item and want an effective & inexpensive replacement, but not for people who need a consistently good sleep 365 nights per year unless they plan on frequent replacements.
I was thrilled that he would send me another one to replace mine, but it never came and I waited and waited and called again, this time I had to leave a message, to this date I have no received any calls, emails or product from this company so for now I would stay away.
I called them one last time and left a message, it been about a week and they have not replied to any of my attempts to resolve this issue.
The reason I am so upset about this is when I first called Dream Essentials the guy was nice and told me that they had issues with how the liner that touches your face was attached to the foam mask. He said that the process has been changed so the liner coming off the inside of the mask shouldn't happen in the future. This was the time he told me he would send me a replacement, he asked if the address on the order was correct, I said yes.
I was happy but of course the nice gesture to send me a replacement was just words and no intension to really send me a replacement. Had they did what they offered to do and that was to replace my defective mask I would have ordered at least 2 more.
Since then all I get is ignored and none of my calls are returned. I guess I won't be getting a replacement so consider this my update.
I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, A COMPANY WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE KNOWN BY ALL SO THEY WON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I DID.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The mask DEFINITELY produces "lights out" when I need it most - in the early morning when "nature calls" me before the alarm. Read morePublished 2 days ago by successify
I use this every night. Comfortable to wear. Quality is very good.Published 3 days ago by Yvette S.
Very well made and comfortable....mask is raised above eyes so does not mess up make up on plane tripPublished 4 days ago by Bobette L. Mcclellan
Great quality, great price, received the mask quickly and in a perfect shape.
We are very happy with the purchase!
Better than expected! I wish that I had ordered two instead of just one! Nice bag for safe keeping and earplugs as well. Sweet dreams for me!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm on my third pair of these, and after trying others, I love how lightweight they are, and that my eyelashes don't feel scrunched. Read morePublished 6 days ago by N.K. Lewis
This product is a full black out mask and I love the contour over the eyes. There are two significant problems, though, that could be easily fixed and make this a great product. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Tabitha Sabatino