- File Size: 305 KB
- Print Length: 86 pages
- Publication Date: April 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06Y5RBNMC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,140 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
I Dream of Fire: a paranormal dystopian novel: Part 1 Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I like the main character a great deal; her hopes and dreams seem quite realistic for a teenager who is so unsure of what she really wants to be, or even can be considering the opposing demands of her own desires and those of the other major influences on her life.
It's very well done and I hope to see more from the author.
I love the idea of dreamers/interpreters in this dystopian society. Plus the forbidden romance between Charlie and Drew had me wanting more!
Cannot wait for book one.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Visionary & Metaphysical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban