Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on August 27, 2013
Was sent this book as a gift many years ago. It was written over one hundred years ago by a lady that became very ill and went to heaven. She tells the reader that they can believe what they want but this is what she experienced. I really can't say enough about this book. Reading it left me with a sense of peace like I have never experienced before and it still does as I have read it many times. I have bought two more since receiving the one as a gift because I like to give them away. My husband is not necessarily a religious person but is disabled and has been very sick in the last few years. I know without a doubt, he has read this book at least ten times. It gives him a lot of peace. Amazon offers a great price and excellent delivery. Thank you Amazon!
on June 1, 2017
One of the most powerful, life-altering books I have every read.
on September 25, 2010
This book is more than awesome!!! I felt like I was taking a tour of Heaven and was actually there. I had a very hard time putting it down. It is well written and keeps you wanting to see what is around the corner. It is easy reading and not a large book, so you are able to read it in a short time. I have read mine going on my 3rd time. It is one book that believe was a real experience - not a book to make money. It follows what the Bible tells us about Heaven - but in a way that us, here on Earth can understand. I have purchased several of these books and given them as gifts. If you have family and friends that are already there, it helps you to understand where they are and what they may be seeing or doing. After I read it for the first time, I sure was full of anticipation about being there myself...and seeing my family again!! The best book in the world other than the Bible...
on September 18, 2009
"My Dream Of Heaven" by Rebecca Springer: This is a beautiful book giving readers a wonderful glimpse of Heaven. I'm sorry they changed the title from a previous edition because My Dream... sort of lessens the impact of the story inside. The previous reprint was called, "Within The Gates" and was a more exciting title benifiting the beautiful writing inside. That aside, this writing is filled with the faith, security, peace, and love we all so much wish we had now. But strengthens the hope of the phrase, the best is yet to come. The help to us as we have lost a loved one or friend is such a tremendous healing aid to know that we WILL meet our friends and loved ones again. It is not our loss, just a temporary seperation for them living in a better more beautiful place waiting for us to join them forever more. When I lost a family member, I imagined them going through the same steps upon their entrance to Heaven and it eased the pain of seperation so much. I've read this story many times and each time it gets better as I see things I had overlooked before. The chapter of the beautiful meeting with the Lord is worth the whole book. Buy this book and it will give you a most comfortable feeling that the best truly is to come!
on May 16, 2017
Disturbing book. More imagination than truth.
on April 2, 2015
I am so grateful to Rev. Neville Johnson, who is intimately familiar with God's Kingdom of Heaven, for recommending this precious book. It has blessed me profoundly and given me enormous hope.
on March 5, 2017
This is my favorite book that I have read too many times to count. I keep it on my night stand and I give it away to dear ones too in special time of need. You will love this book too. I want it to have 5 stars in the rating but cant seem to change it. Never reviewed a book before.
on October 20, 2014
I have purchased over 100 of these books since 1977 as gifts to friends and family & church family who have lost someone.
Outstanding response from everyone most reading it multiple times, Written in a time when books were not written as money makers but to simply share an experience that someone had. Do I believe that Ms. Springer actually went to heaven? No, but I do believe that God allowed her to have a compelling experience while in the coma. I have read it at least 10 times.
on January 31, 2017
A sweet little book in which the writer expounds upon a dream she has during a difficult illness. It is something that really ministered to me when my father died. I recommend the story- giving allowance for the fact that this is a dream- it is not theology
on June 24, 2014
This is by far the best book on heaven I've ever read!! As most of the stories go half of the book is written about the persons hospital ordeal which leaves only half about their actual experience. This book goes right to her vision with little preface of her illness. I've read it many times and shared it with many and it never ceases to amaze, every time I read it, it fascinates! It was written in the 19 th century so take into account her manner of speech. Excellent reading, highly recommended.