- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (November 26, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440109206
- ISBN-13: 978-1440109201
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,550,658 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dream. Invest. Live.: Pioneer the Investment Frontier So You Can Live Your Dream.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Tom Trimbath is the author of the nature series Twelve Months at Barclay Lake, Twelve Months at Lake Valhalla, and Twelve Months at Merritt Lake, and the cultural essay Just Keep Pedaling (stories learned from bicycling across America). Thanks to frugal parents and some insightful reading, he was able to leave a life as an aerospace engineer before he was 40 and become a writer, photographer, entrepreneur, and cautious adventurer.