Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dream On Me 3 Portable Crib Mattress, White
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 1, 2013
I don't understand why some reviewers are saying this mattress is "perfect" for Graco Pack N' Plays. I should have listened to the reviewers who said the mattress is too small. I incorrectly purchased this portable crib mattress for my Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Lively Dots. Being a new mom, I had mistakenly thought that a portable crib was the same as a Pack N' Play (or play yard) - I uploaded 2 pictures where you can see an approx. 2.5 inch gap on the long side of the bed, and there is also approx. a 1/2 inch gap on the short side. Make sure to buy a "pack n' play mattress" if you have a Graco Pack N' Play. Dream on Me has one on Amazon Dream On Me 3" Foam Graco Pack 'n Play Mattress. Even though it was my error, I decided to keep the mattress because my baby loved it. I rolled up a long towel to fill in this gap when she was an infant, but now she is a toddler and does not need the towel anymore. My pictures also showEddie Bauer Velboa Play Yard Sheet, Sage which I love!!
review image review image
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2011
When I read the negative reveiws for this matress I noticed that most of them said they didn't fit a pack n play. Since I was looking for a wooden portable crib I assumed this should fit then & it does. Those reviewers saying it doesn't fit just bought the wrong one. I believe the demensions are in the description too. It fits with appropriate snugness & is hard enough for you to feel comfortable about safety, but also has a comfortable softness to it. I was pleased with this item.
33 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2010
My grandaughter can finally rest comfortably in her Graco pacnplay which had a very hard mattress. So far this mattress is exactly what we needed when I babysit her at my house. I placed it directly on top of the pacnplay mattress, covered it with a pacnplay size fitted sheet and voila! a nice comfy napping place for her which proved to be a lot cheaper than buying a new crib and crib mattress.
0Comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2011
I havent tried this mattress yet ( my baby hasn't been born yet), but I bought it after buying the extra firm mattress from Dream On Me. I am a pediatrician, so I wanted a firm mattress for my baby. The extra firm mattress was EXTREMELY firm and I felt that I would not be comfortable on such a mattress, let alone my baby, and I like my mattress firm. I returned the extra firm one (thanks to free returns) and ordered this one. This is is firm but not rock hard, and has some softness to it. I think that my baby will have no problems with it, and I know it will be safe for my baby.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2012
This mattress is the perfect fit for the Delta Portable Mini Crib. Approx. 3 inches thick. Replaces the 1 inch that came with the crib.
on April 14, 2011
My dog is using this as a bed. It is much much cheaper than a 'dog bed' this size, and the quality is actually pretty good. My poodle-terrier is loving it and there is more than enough space for him.
on November 16, 2013
I ordered this for my Dream On Me Aden convertible mini crib...and it fit perfectly. The shipping was super fast. My only compliant is that my mattress available with a small whole in it...from what appears to be rough handling prior to shipment.
on July 23, 2016
I have purchased four of these mattresses for our daycare mini cribs. Although I am satisfied with them I have a complaint. Two of the four became very soft within a few months and two remained firm. All four were used equal amounts of time and for equal sized children. Not sure if they changed the way they were produced or if two were defective. Carring for newborns requires nice firm mattresses so I am very leary of placing newborns on the softer two. This is something you might want to consider before purchasing.
on July 22, 2010
When my granddaughter comes to visit she sleeps in her Pack'N Play,but never more than a few hours at a time. I decided to get the mattress and see if the thickness of it made it more comfortable now that she is 15 months old. She slept beautifully in it and my daughter is ordering one for home to take on weekend visits.
on March 24, 2016
I tried to cheap out on the mattress instead of getting the Babyletto Pure Core mattress for my Babyletto Origami crib. This is really not a true 3" mattress unless you count the gussets, more like 2 1/2. It also reeks of plastic smells. I am so disappointed in my choice!
review image