Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on November 21, 2014
I was using yoga toes until I found these socks. The yoga toes are made from rubber, are large and you can't walk while wearing them. The CozyToes socks though are quite comfortable, separate the toes nicely and you can walk in them. Very Happy Feet!
on March 23, 2014
I bought these to wear at night and improve some toe corn issues but the padding in between the toes is too thick and painful to wear for 5 minutes. They should be thinner between the toes and gradually get thinner from big toe to pinky. I would not buy these again and should have returned them.
on May 30, 2012
I absolutely love my therapeutic socks! I am a massage therapist and work very long hours on my feet. I wear my cozy socks and wake up completely refreshed! I would definitely recommend =)
on October 27, 2014
They are great on tired feet. I love the presure it puts between my toes.
on September 5, 2012
Easy to wear, comfortable. I even wear it when I sleep. I am going to recommend to others. Very good product. Good experience with the seller.
on April 26, 2013
These socks are fairly uncomfortable, and don't really do much of what I need. I suppose if you had trouble with your little toes overlapping, these would be great, but they don't really do anything to help align the big toe, which is what I wanted.
on December 15, 2014
Wife wears them most evenigs. Seem to help sore feet.
on November 14, 2016
Bought these for my 90 year old mother. Her others were so stretched out, so I surprised her with 2 new pair.
Arrived on time!
on August 17, 2016
Just as Advertised!
on July 25, 2016
Takes time to become comfortable with these on your feet. They are kinda bulky and tight at first.