Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on September 21, 2016
I love reading anything Freud...if you are interested in dreams and what they mean...and not just those stupid dream dictionaries...I would highly recommend reading Freud and Carl Jung...2 excellent psychologists who have great theories about dreams and the unconscious mind.
Thank you for reading my review, please let me know if you found this to be helpful. I like to know that it is worth my time to write these reviews. Have a great day!
I rely on reviews to help me make a decision when shopping online. I do keep my posts updated if the item breaks or exceeds my expectations for an extended time.
on August 21, 2015
I thought it concise, and a good read. I myself am a Jungian, however, do give credence to Freud's insights on dream analyses. And find this book a good place to start in the understanding of ourselves. And the productions of our minds.
on April 10, 2016
I got the kindle version of the book as it cost less. And honestly would advice the book to any psych major or if you just have interest in psychology. It gives a great insight on Freud's Ideas and theories. The book was originally written in early 1900 so yes it is an original.
on May 12, 2014
I don't really like Freud so much, I mean he did an awesome job, but I'm not so much for psychoanalysis and looking for a meaning in every tiny detail. Till now I only had read the parts from his books so I decided to read the full book. The beginning seemed funny to me, but then it got serious and really interesting to read.
on February 23, 2016
Great book! This book has helped me on multiple occasions! Definitely recommend it! Very useful information! Sigmund Freud is a genius and to learn from him directly is amazing! I have learned so much from this book!
on January 18, 2015
Another piece of Freud's work that provides insight into how Freud developed his perspectives. Old school thoughts and modern implications are evident. Enjoyed reading the words of the man, as close as a translation can get to them, rather than a work rewritten and summarized by someone else.
on July 20, 2014
I used to think the book was provocative and revolutionary. After a reread, passed time, and experience - I have my disagreements. There is no question that this book dramatically effected the world in which we live. In any debate you must understand the arguments of the other side. This book provides a foundation for understanding modern day psychology.
on May 29, 2017
I use this all the time with dream therapy. Those who are learning must first understand and agree with Freud thought process.
on September 1, 2015
I thought it was rather interesting. I downloaded it so I could use it for a source in one of my college essay papers, and while I quickly read through most of it, it was very interesting and informative.
on April 11, 2017