Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 10, 2016
I got the kindle version of the book as it cost less. And honestly would advice the book to any psych major or if you just have interest in psychology. It gives a great insight on Freud's Ideas and theories. The book was originally written in early 1900 so yes it is an original.
on January 16, 2018
I recently decided to reacquaint myself with Freud’s written works and this was the second book I chose to read. Whether you like his style of psychoanalysis or not, Freud is always a good read. Dream Psychology fascinates me and I think this is a great book that explains the psychoanalysis of dreams. One thing is for certain: Freud is never boring!
on February 23, 2016
Great book! This book has helped me on multiple occasions! Definitely recommend it! Very useful information! Sigmund Freud is a genius and to learn from him directly is amazing! I have learned so much from this book!
on August 21, 2015
I thought it concise, and a good read. I myself am a Jungian, however, do give credence to Freud's insights on dream analyses. And find this book a good place to start in the understanding of ourselves. And the productions of our minds.
on January 18, 2015
Another piece of Freud's work that provides insight into how Freud developed his perspectives. Old school thoughts and modern implications are evident. Enjoyed reading the words of the man, as close as a translation can get to them, rather than a work rewritten and summarized by someone else.
on May 12, 2014
I don't really like Freud so much, I mean he did an awesome job, but I'm not so much for psychoanalysis and looking for a meaning in every tiny detail. Till now I only had read the parts from his books so I decided to read the full book. The beginning seemed funny to me, but then it got serious and really interesting to read.
on July 20, 2014
I used to think the book was provocative and revolutionary. After a reread, passed time, and experience - I have my disagreements. There is no question that this book dramatically effected the world in which we live. In any debate you must understand the arguments of the other side. This book provides a foundation for understanding modern day psychology.
on November 12, 2017
While it's filled with information maybe too much for the average reader I'm sure you can take something out of it.
on May 29, 2017
I use this all the time with dream therapy. Those who are learning must first understand and agree with Freud thought process.
on September 1, 2015
I thought it was rather interesting. I downloaded it so I could use it for a source in one of my college essay papers, and while I quickly read through most of it, it was very interesting and informative.