Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on November 22, 2011
This stuff works great -- but it is expensive! I like that I don't feel drowsy or out of it the next morning. A good night's sleep and I rise feeling good.
on November 25, 2011
This is really good when it works but is not consistent. I am not sure what the circumstances need to be to ensure its success. Since it is a bit pricey, I wouldn't purchase it again as I am never sure that for me, it will be successful. When it works, its great! When it doesn't, it is disappointing.
on September 30, 2014
I'm a night person and easy to stay up late. When I need to wake up early but don't feel sleepy, I drink this.
This kind of product, all I had before is Body Works sleep shot.

For the effort, they are similar to me - that is, I will feel tired after minutes, and I will fall asleep ONLY IF I'M TRYING TO. But, if I keep playing pad or watching movie, the tired feeling will fade away after 1 hour. So.. to me, sleep need some effort, just take it seriously =_=

However, I won't buy this anymore because it far less tasty than Bodywork. (the latter one is more sweet like drink)
on July 21, 2014
hard to find product. great deal. worth it to buy in bulk!
on March 26, 2013
This one is ok it worked glad I tried it would buy again. Tastes good, slept good too !!!!!! : )
on April 28, 2015
May or may not work depending on your reaction. Mine was increased heart rate, and a fuzzy head. Seems like it increased my blood pressure instead of helping me sleep.

The following day, i felt extremely tired and drained. I also had a pretty bad headache as well.

Contacted customer service for a refund and they told me to see my doctor. My doctor told me this stuff has a bunch of weird ingredients and to stop taking it. I didn't bother contacting customer service again, i just threw the rest of them away.
on February 7, 2015
i dont know whats wrong with this product. I dont think it suppose to be like this. ewwwww looks disgusting. and also i bought the same one from another seller. the differences you can see from the pics that i attached. đź’©đź’©đź’©wth
review image review image
on August 9, 2011
It is the hoax. It is like the traveling hawker in the old west that this will "cure all" if you just buy this medicine. It does not work. BTW, does anyone have a barn that I can paint after I invest in this hoax?