Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

91%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on June 23, 2015
Jermey Taylor is a dream master, a loving, humorous, caring teacher of the value of dreams in our lives and how we can make more use of them in our spiritual growth. He makes reference to ancient symbols that appear in dreams, to his own dream experience, to questions we might ask ourselves about our dreams and to the nature of his "projective dreamwork" where dreams are shared in a group, reminding us always that "All dreams speak a universal language and come in the service of health and wholeness".
on August 22, 2014
Jeremy Taylor's techniques empower seekers to mine the priceless treasures buried in the unconscious, encouraging the confrontation and transformation of the darkest aspects within, in collaboration with the highest spiritual guidance. Highly recommended.
on March 21, 2014
A good reference for the beginning & more advanced student of dream interpretation. Easy to ready & understand the various interpretation possibilities presented.
on January 21, 2015
While I have always remembered my dreams it was like 1-3 dreams a night I would remember. Then I went on a long vacation to the islands, ate tons of fish and my health took a plummet. It was only a few years later that I figured out with the help of a doctor that I had mercury poisoning from the fish toxicity. Toxicity my body wasn't able to remove without some serious external drug treatment. Along with the toxicity my dream time went wild. I was waking all night long with dreams, nightmares, night terrors.

Without going into the details.. the dreaming and brain patterning never returned to what is was pre mercury toxicity. A couple years ago I started figuring out how on earth I could make the best of the unbelievable amount of information, experiences and adventures that were happening to me all night long. It was overwhelming. I was exhausted when I woke up. I found Robert Moss and that was great. I found Crisis Dreaming which was also helpful... and just kept reading and reading and reading. I landed on Jeremy Taylor few months ago and wow, this is a phenomenal book too. His other books are great too. Some repetition, but repetition and reminders about how to work with dreams is not a bad thing. There are so many ways to look at a dream to extract valuable information. So rereading information is good. I believe that Jeremy Taylor is one of the earlier ones to incorporate the learning and teachings of all the others into a more complete way to look at dreams. Each of the forebears had "their technique" which was pretty rigid. I think dreams are unique to each person and the bigger the approach and understanding to working with them the better.

Jeremy Taylors work is definitely a "must read" for those seeking awareness. But don't stop there and explore the others because they all hold pieces of the puzzle for unraveling and being able to use dreams for their greatest wealth of wisdom for improving life and creating greater sense of peace in oneself.
on April 12, 2017
Recommended by the instructor of our Dream Workshop. Easy to read, clear, and extremely interesting.
on February 9, 2015
A year ago I read it through at one gulp and now enjoy going back for sips of Dr. Taylor's insights.
on November 8, 2015
Great dream work
on December 30, 2012
In 1993 I took a course from Jeremy Taylor. This book pulled together much of his teaching in the class. It's a good review and reference book as I move along in dreamwork.
on December 17, 2013
It was second hand but in very good shape. I just ned it as a review so its condition didn't matter too much.
on August 14, 2010
The Book was delivered quickly and even though it was a used book, it was in excellent condition.