- File Size: 243 KB
- Print Length: 28 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dream Z Dragon Publishing (June 11, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 11, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DCIYFW6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,209 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
DreamZ (0.5 Wunder) Prequel (Wunder Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Wunder and Pete are both young adults that any teenager or young adult can very easily relate to. Especially relating to dealing with entering that sexual stage of life and not knowing what to do when your hormones are going crazy.
The plot was believable and very easy flowing. A very serious but sexual plot. If you like going back and forth between one person point of view but with two main characters you will love this story.
I would recommend this to anybody it is a very good read. I couldn't put it down. And cannot wait to read the rest in the series. Young Adult/ Zombie/ Horror/ Erotic/Romance. You cant beat that any day.
5 star rating. Love it!!!!
As I was reading about Wunder and her life I got involved with it . She is 1 FREAKING hot sexy woman.
She will kick you butt and hand it to you and go on her way.
As she is growing up she starts to fall for guy. This guy happens to only exist in her dreams. And her dreams well let's just say they do all sorts of things and she just can't keep her mind off of him UNTIL the day of the fight.
Want to know what happens --- well you need to get DreamZ.
1.This is a prequel/novella...it's a quick read.
2.There's just enough there to get me interested in wanting to read more. Like, the fact there are these two people, our main characters, who are part zombie. They dream of each other and finally come across one another in real life. How's it going to play out? All this and more in the next installment!! It was definitely an enjoyable read/tease to get you ready for more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Saga
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban