Other Sellers on Amazon
Dreamfarm Garject - Self-Cleaning Garlic Press with Peel Eject (Red)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Garject presses unpeeled garlic, scrapes itself clean, and then ejects the peel
- Automatically scrapes off any excess garlic and cleans itself as you open the handle
- Clever design ensures all of the pressed garlic gets into your meal and never on your fingers
- Simply push the 'peel eject' button to shoot the peel into the trash, rinse under water and garject is clean
- Top rack dishwasher safe
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
If you love new things that solve a problem and work better than anything else on the planet, then you’re going to love it here at Dreamfarm. That’s all we do.
So from all of us here at Dreamfarm, thank you for getting behind us and sharing in what we do. We’re glad you’re here with us and we look forward to knocking your socks off.
Garlic press scrape eject
Garject is the world’s best garlic press. It presses unpeeled garlic, scrapes itself clean, and even ejects the peel. All of the garlic ends up in your meal, your hands don’t stink and your Garject practically cleans itself in the process.
- Length: 19.3cm / 7.6"
- Width: 4.9cm / 1.9"
- Weight: 0.36kg / 0.79lb
- Materials: Chrome plated diecast zinc/nylon plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
Give Garject Some Skin
Garject is one powerful garlic press. It easily and completely presses multiple cloves of garlic at once, without the need to peel them first.
Give Garject Some Skin
Pop Goes the Peel
The Clean Sweep Complete
Easy Peasy Garlic Squeezy
|Chopula||Clongs||Smood||Scizza||Holey Spadle||Mini Supoon|
|Use||Chopping sit up spatula||Click-lock sit up tongs||Smooth mash in seconds||Slice and serve pizza||Spoon turns into ladle||Sit up scraping spoon|
|Materials||Nylon||Stainless steel, premium-grade silicone||Stainless steel, premium-grade silicone, TPR rubber||Nylon base, stainless steel blades||Nylon||Nylon handle, LFGB grade silicone head|
Garject is the world's best garlic press. It presses unpeeled garlic, scrapes itself clean and even ejects the peel. All of the garlic ends up in your meal, your hands don't stink and your Garject practically cleans itself in the process. Boom.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came nicely packed, and with simple instructions in a few languages, although you don't really need instructions to figure this thing out.
Steps to garlic nirvana:
1. Insert unpeeled cloves of garlic. I've fit 4-5 in at a time without an issue.
2. Squeeze. I can do it one handed,my wife can do it easily with two, and she is quite petite. I disagree with the bodybuilder comment in the other review.
3. Garlic comes out the other side
4. Open it and swing the handle 180 degrees. the scraper will scrape the garlic off of the press, and there's a smart tab that causes the scraper to "click," making the garlic fall off it without having to shake the press or anything.
5. press the lever, garlic skins fly out.
6. repeat as needed.
the entire process takes maybe 10 seconds, and all the cleaning that's required is to run it under the tap for a few seconds, making sure to get to all the small crevasses and hinges.
I like the large capacity. I can put really large garlic cloves with the skins into the press and it works great. The "self cleaning" feature is a little sketchy - it sort of works some of the time but mostly. I need a kitchen knife or a small fork to pull the garlic skins out. The holes get cleaned by a clever little "hole press" that removes most of the minced garlic cleans with ease but the skin ejector isn't as useful, The press is well made and can really crunch large cloves but 1/2 star off for the less than effective "garlic skin ejector".