|Fits as expected||
Dreamgirl Women’s Fishnet Long Sleeve Garter Dress with Attached Garters and Thigh High Stockings
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.24 (7%)|
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- 11.5" high
- 1" wide
- Sheer dress featuring oval cutout placed beneath plunging V-neckline and attached thigh-high stockings
- Three-quarter sleeves
- Lace detail at hips
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sexy & seductive fishnet dress with thigh highs, Thong not included. 24'' long from shoulders for an enticing look, Stretch nylon. Fits: Weight 90-160 lbs. Dreamgirl, Style Number: 0097.
fishnet garter dress with lace hem and attached matching thigh high stockings
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004LRO48C
- Item model number: 97
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Wash before and after each use.
Must be over 18 to purchase
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why do I love it so much?
1) It is INCREDIBLY comfortable to wear!! The fishnet design is very small, so it doesn't dig in anywhere. It's also very soft on your skin.
2) It's all one piece, so you don't have to worry about losing any matching pieces.
3) It has that garter look without the hassle of trying to get garters to clip into place.
4) Slipping into the entire outfit takes all of one minute.
5) No crotch, so you don't have to take it off if you don't feel like it. The bust is also easily accessible- just slide off the shoulder as needed.
6) The material is very stretchy, so it hugs your curves just right and /moves/ with you.
7) It's inexpensive, but doesn't seem like a cheap piece of trash.
I'm 5'3" and around 135 lbs. Measurements are 38" 28" 40".
Hope that helps!
EDIT 09-08-12 :
We've used this outfit many, many times since we got married at the beginning of the year. No holes, no snags. The material fits the same way it did the first time I tried it on. It still has its elasticity. I've gained 10 lbs of "relationship weight" but this outfit is still super comfortable. So that's an added bonus - you don't have to worry about losing or gaining weight, because this outfit will still fit you just fine! Enjoy. =)
1.) Its just slightly confusing to put on but once you get it its rather easy. Other than that everything fit me. I Bought this specifically because I have a problem buying any lingerie where there is a defined breast part. I wear a bra size 34DD but I am smaller everywhere else. If you have the same problem of a big bust and small frame then this is a great choice!
2.) it is flattering. The lace "skirt" makes your stomach look great and amazing. The mesh helps with any imperfections you might be critical about while at the same time being sexy and see through and eye candy for your man (or woman :))
3.) great on the booty
my sizes are as follows because it fit me really nicely, give or take for someone else
5'6" 135lbs 34DD
my only dislike: with a larger chest the fishnet in the front where the hole is in the chest was stretched a bit more than in the picture... It was so inexpensive that if I can wear it 3 times without it ripping I will be more than pleased. I am not saying that it will rip, but it was tighter in this area because of my larger bust. however, VERY flattering for my chest with the scoop neck and it offers a bit of support as well :)
This was just exactly what I saw in the store only it fit better and the material was much nicer.
It arrived on time in perfect condition. I am very happy. So is the hubby
I was worried about fit since I'm 5'2" and 105lbs, but it was great!!! Cottony, not itchy at all, and I felt super smoking hot!
I realized afterwards that I had worn it backwards, but it was supercute like that, even though it was accidental.
What's cool is if you put it on before a lacy thong,you can take the undies off and still keep the fishnet dress on.