BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 4, 2014
Fit perfect for this 5' 5" 150 pound girl. Material was good and the boyfriend loved it. I got the large.
on June 23, 2015
The quality and size are great. I was disapointed to find that th aqua I ordered is not as appears in the photo. The photo is much more of a seafoam color and that is what I was hoping to see when it arrived. The color I recieved is much closer to a baby blue. That is my only complaint.
on August 31, 2016
Beautiful, I love it. It fits great, including the thong, and is so soft. Even after reading the reviews, I was not expecting the quality to be this good at this price ($21.74). I ordered it in aqua and I think the color might be a little darker than what is shown, but other than that it is exactly as pictured. I love the slit in the back.

After seeing the quality, I'll definitely be ordering more stuff from Dreamgirl. I actually just ordered the Dreamgirl Women's Flirty Floral Cross-Dye Lace Bustier and Panty Set and I've added about 4 other items to my Wish List.
on August 15, 2016
I ordered 3 different pieces on Amazon and this one was my favorite. It was a pretty stretchy lace and the length was soft and made of a nicer material,compared to the others. It fit well, even nice support in the chest with the pretty lace, which was a great surprise since most are one size fits most, and I am not tiny. This was the most comfortable and pretty one I bought, as well as being the most flattering. It's open back, so it will be more forgiving for size and gives a nice peek-a-boo from behind. I was searching Amazon and Victoria's Secret for a few cute wedding pieces and this one won! Love it!
on December 24, 2013
I am so glad I ordered this, and kind of wish I had ordered another one in a different color. It is so soft and silky, and insanely comfortable. My husband just about lost it when I put it on. He LOVES it. I wear a large shirt size, but I am a 34D bra size. This fit beautifully. Order according to your bra size, because the bottom is lose, and open in the back. BEST lingerie I have ever owned.
on May 22, 2014
I like this cute babydoll nightie. It's soft enough and comfy. It is flattering for those of us whose main trouble area is our tummies. I pair my own panties with it. The thong that comes with it is okay, but not my favorite. The top fits well enough to hold the girls up sufficiently without any other support. Add this fact to the see-through lace top, and it looks pretty cute. The back is slit all the way to the top which is both good and bad. It is good because it ensures the front doesn't fit too snuggly if you are wanting to hide that area. Plus, it shows off your behind assets. The only bad part about that is that it flows out quite a bit. The trick for me is to find something that hides my tummy imperfections without flowing out so much that it makes me look even larger than I am. This flows out quite a bit (as babydolls often do), but is short enough that I guess that's alright. This is not my favorite, but it is really cute.
on January 11, 2016
I am 5.9" and wear a 32 D bra size. I ordered this babydoll in light blue and in Large. I have to be honest and say its a little big but, I LOVE IT. The material is really soft and the stitching is well done. the babydoll fits really nicely and falls just below my bum and the opening in the back is a cute and sexy surprise. The lace top fits great despite being a bit to big but there is no way anyone could not feel sensual and sexy in this. It feels great on the skin and your lady bits wont fall out when you move or lie down. The bottom is very skimpy but it is fine as the babydoll has bit more material. This is a great product and i will order again.
Enthusiast: Cookingon October 1, 2015
I ordered this for a bridal shower gift. The photo does not do the lovely color justice. The bride loved it. She mentioned that it was very comfortable. I will be ordering a red one for myself.
on August 18, 2016
I didn't have high expectations, but this is actually quite flattering! I've put on a little weight recently and am not super happy about the way I look or feel in a lot of clothing. I put this on and actually felt sexy again! It's cute and flirty but not gaudy or over the top, and doesn't look cheap. Can't beat this for the price.
on September 4, 2016
I like this, I really do, and it's very pretty, but if you have boobs, there isn't much support. I ordered and XL. I am a 38 C and this did not support me enough. The elastic shoulder straps are just not strong enough. The material is very pretty and overall it is very pretty, just have to send it back due to the lack of support in the bust area. It fit fine everywhere else. I suppose if you have implants, this might look ok, but mine just looked saggy - definelty not like the model in the pic... LOL