Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on September 29, 2015
Wasn't a perfect fit as the back doesn't fall smoothly (frills don't rest smoothly on body), hopefully the fabric will become softer after few more washes and fit better. Good quality tho.
review image
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2015
I bought this for my honeymoon night. It fit elegantly and as expected. It was also nice to find something that didn't look cheap for such a special night without having to shell out Victoria Secret money. I spent enough on the wedding!! I would recommend to anyone.
on September 16, 2016
This will work for someone without many curves. I'm a 36D with a long torso and a bubble butt and the XL fit like a shirt on me. My typical size is between a L and XL. Things being too short on me is a common problem of mine but this was extreme. Overall, the quality was alright for the price if you can get the sizing right.
on August 30, 2016
Fit perfect. Nice look, classy and the material is nice and thick, well put together not the super cheap stuff you can run into! hubby loved it.
on March 27, 2015
my wife loves it, and it fit as expected.
on December 2, 2013
I bought this for my wedding night, wanting something that was classy, comfortable, but still sexy, and this garment achieves all three. I am 5'10" and 132 pounds, and this garment fits exactly how I wanted it - falls prettily over my hips, but isn't baggy through the waist. The dropped back is especially sexy, and the adjustable straps are very convenient. It needed a quick steaming out of the bag, but I love it and will definitely keep it in my rotation. Unlike some lingerie which can be very hit-or-miss when it comes to flattering your figure, I feel like this piece could work on any body type.
on December 10, 2014
The large fits well, I am 5' 6" and 165 lbs so if you are biggest in the bust and tummy, you will still look hot. My boyfriend likes this one a lot. But then again he likes all of my lingerie, pretty much indiscriminantly.
on August 5, 2014
I'm a size 4/6 and 34B, and this fit really nicely in a small. The lace and satin were much better quality than I expected.
on February 24, 2017
My gf is 5'6" and 100 pounds, is about a 34-b and while this still looks really good on her it fits just slightly baggy. I was hoping it would hug the body a bit more but if it was intended to be more flowy I didn't expect that.
on December 15, 2015
The Size comes smaller that it says in the table, so for one half size or one size bigger to get the correct size. The quality of the material is not good enough for the price paid, it is very thin and do not come with match pany.

Does not match with the photo posted in Amazon, looks very different in person. Less quality than the expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.