|Fits as expected||
Dreamgirl Women's Seducing Danger Microfiber Gown and Thong Set
|Price:||$19.46 - $40.95|
- Gown: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex; Thong: 90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Plunging low back
Customers also shopped for
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
About Dreamgirl Product
Adjustable straps and ties help the styles fit perfectly. Each seam and strap is expertly sewn and reinforced.
The quality fabrics in our styles are chosen for their draping and figure enhancing qualities. Dreamgirl styles include elastics and ties to enhance the stylish finished look.
Dreamgirl plus-size garments feel and look amazing because our styles are selected for their figure flattering designs regardless of size.
Dreamgirl has a variety of fun, original designs for every occasion, from sexy Halloween costumes to roleplay outfits.
Silky microfiber and fine stretch mesh gown with illusion detailing, adjustable criss-cross shoulder straps, low back and side slit. matching thong included.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AO5NHV0
- Item model number: 8631
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 23, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #205 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Novelty & More > Clothing > Exotic Apparel > Women > Baby Dolls, Chemises & Negligees > Chemises
- #2322 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Novelty & More > Clothing > Exotic Apparel > Women > Lingerie Sets
- #36213 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Clothing > Lingerie, Sleep & Lounge > Lingerie
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 23 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As per some other review the plastic to hang the dress had to be cut off... also the straps don't sit too comfortably and nicely as in the picture, well, maybe because we aren't all back skinny.. but it is not a hinderance! :) hope the dress makes you feel pretty as well! :) :)
Regarding the size: I'm 5'10", 32D, usually small or medium tops (large if I want them obviously loose) and (depending on brand) sz8 or 10 pants (but I can wear the range of size 4 to size 12 depending on the maker, style, cut, etc of clothes...like most women!) I got a large based on comments and I found it was larger than I'd like (very loose) on top, but good around my hips/thighs. The length was good and made to the same place on my legs as shown in the pictures (with some adjustment of the shoulder straps).