- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Dreaming on Both Sides of the Brain: Discover the Secret Language of the Night Paperback – November 1, 2017
Enhance your purchase
A dream is not just white noise or something that happens to you while you sleep. Dreams are the secret language of your unconscious.
This book will teach you how to:
- Unlock the secrets of your personal dream language
- Explore and interpret the meaning of your dreams
- Harness the power of the brain to uncover a life of greater richness and meaning
So often when we awake we find that our dreams have either evaporated like mist or seem to be just on the edge of our memory. Many people cannot recall their dreams at all. Cohen has developed a 7-step process to let you tap into the rich repository of your subconscious:
- Recall and record.
- Title your dream.
- Read or repeat aloud.
- Consider what is uppermost in your life right now.
- Describe your dream's objects and qualities as if you were talking to a Martian.
- Summarize the message from the unconscious.
- Consider the dream's guidance for waking life.
Drawing on years of clinical experience and her familiarity with Freud, myth, and sacred writings, Cohen presents a program that results in a life of abundance, texture, and self-awareness.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
- Publisher : Hampton Roads Publishing (November 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1571747974
- ISBN-13 : 978-1571747976
- Item Weight : 9.1 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #170,904 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gives new meaning to how our unconscious helps and heals us. The very first dream I had with this book, came true about 95% in 24 hours. It was so remarkable and beyond normal possibilities, I am GOBSMACKED!
Just a brilliant wake up call for everyone to not dispose of the nightly gift our dream world delivers.
Easy to read, easy to apply and definitely worthwhile and essential in any dreamer's library!