|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Dreams Adrift (River Dream Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 245 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 12 - 18|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This one picks up after the `official' marriage of Michael and Maeve. To my surprise and delight, Rhiannon is back in this one.
At the beginning of the book I felt like I was reading book 2 again. There was no connection with any of the characters I had come to know. I really disliked Maeve from the start. I'm sure the author may not like this, but when she leaves the story I was actually very happy.
As soon as Rhiannon reenters, I felt a change in Michael and the storytelling. Back was the anticipation of what was to follow. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll stop there except to say, I love the way Michael worked his way through heartache by relying on friends. This was hard for him. The ending got me going and I found myself tearing up.
I read this in one afternoon nonstop.
Thanks to author D.W. Davis for this series. I feel like I know your characters like I grew up with them and in their neighborhood.
Though the storyline gets progressively more adult in nature, it is still a surprisingly non-sexualized romance, which I've highly appreciated.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Death & Dying
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Death & Dying
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Death & Dying
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Death
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Emotions & Feelings