Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Dreams of Gaia Tarot: A Tarot for a New Era (Book & Cards) Cards – September 8, 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
As a child, Ravynne Phelan (also known as Michele-lee Phelan) dreamed of becoming an artist, but fell into despair in her teenage years when many told her a career in art was an unattainable dream. For the next fourteen years she lived in a world empty of color―until she was officially diagnosed with depression and introduced to art therapy. With her childhood dreams rekindled at 33 years of age, she became a professional artist and illustrator. In 2011, Michele-lee became Ravynne, to celebrate and honor the magical path she has walked in service to Gaia and Great Spirit, and to mark the end of her battle with depression.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
What a strange disappointment. While the art of Ravynne is undeniably beautiful, the production quality is inexplicably poor. And I mean that literally - I can't explain some of these issues logically:
1. I opened the shrink wrapped sturdy outer box to find the inner box corners mysteriously ripped/crushed and all of the card corners bent.
2. The card stock is VERY thin (I don't know what kind of decks these other reviewers are used to using but these would NOT hold up very long to regular readings). This would explain not only the bent corners in the cutting process but also some cards having creases in them toward the top - probably indentations from misaligned cards in the production process (yes, that's how thin the card stock is).
3. The lack of any design on the back, other than a thin yellow line, makes the completely misaligned trimming job all the more obvious. The margins on one side are much bigger than the other on quite a number of the cards.
4. There are also some cards that have a weird problem with the black finish that makes them appear to have grey spots and you can also feel rough patches on some of the cards amidst the ostensibly completely slick finish on both sides.
5. Most perplexing of all is that a handful of cards *in the middle of the deck* had really bad water damage along the bottom (some, all the way up through the very large titles)! I have no earthly idea how this could happen prior to packaging/quality control.
I know Blue Angel Publishing usually has good quality decks with very different card stock, but they've obviously used a different printer this time and it's really bad.
It's also a shame because this is a lovely deck and I know that Ravynne Phelan has been working on this project for many years to bring it to fruition :(
...5 stars for Ravynne's art, 0 stars for the production quality.
"5" stars for Ravynne Phelan's "Dreams of Gaia Tarot" her artistry and interpretation of tarot. The card illustations and colors used are striking and emite an emotional response. She is a very talented artist and story teller. The guidebook is 307 pages. Subject matter is nicely arranged and guides you on your personal journey. There are black and white illustrations of each card. The description of the card is broken down into categories of: keywords, key phrases, meaning, the past, the present, the future, potential blockage. Nice introduction to how to use the deck and how it is structured, card spread suggestions. A fresh take into self exloration. The major arcana: some name changes to the cards. The minor arcana are divided into: Earth, Air, Fire, Water. I'm looking forward to exploring this deck...it draws you in to explore yourself.
Most recent customer reviews
I am excited to work with them!