- Series: Jung Extracts
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press; Revised ed. edition (November 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0691150486
- ISBN-13: 978-0691150482
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #137,856 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dreams: (From Volumes 4, 8, 12, and 16 of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung) (Jung Extracts) Revised ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sonu Shamdasani is editor of The Red Book and Philemon Professor of Jung History at University College London.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For one who is not accustomed to educated and/or academic writing it might be a little daunting to plow through.