- Series: Jung Extracts
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press; With a New foreword by Sonu Shamdasani edition (November 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0691150486
- ISBN-13: 978-0691150482
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #122,827 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dreams: (From Volumes 4, 8, 12, and 16 of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung) (Jung Extracts) With a New foreword by Sonu Shamdasani Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'Not the least of Jung's services to his time was his demonstration of how the dreaming process in man, far from being archaic and redundant, was more relevant than ever.' - Laurens van der Post --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Text: English, French, German (translation) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.