Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 10, 2011
Fantastic cd! Using as background noise when baby is sleeping. Really feels like you are by the sea/ocean when it is playing. Definately recommend 100%.
on July 8, 2011
This is the ultimate, the ideal surf sound. We use it to sleep by everynight, and we drean we're sleeping by the Atlantic at Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
on April 30, 2011
I recieved this product on time and in brand new condition...The CD is awesome.. I enjoy relaxing and sleeping to the sounds of the shore... The sounds are realistic... I would recommend this product to any-one who is interested in listening to the waves crashing unto the shore...
on February 7, 2013
I bought this along withEchoes of Nature for my Dad to try to help him with his bout with insomnia. I hope this will give hims some peacefull dreams.
on January 31, 2017
Great
on May 4, 2013
This is a very good product. I use it periodically when I can't get to sleep. The sound of the waves is very relaxing.
on March 29, 2013
I live in Florida; but not close enough to the ocean to hear the surf and this CD lulls me to sleep.
on January 18, 2013
If you like to listen to calming sounds, perhaps before you fall asleep, you'll like this CD. I'm glad it's my collection.
on March 24, 2013
I have a difficult time sleeping through the night. I bought this to help. It does. If I do wake up I just concentrate for a few seconds on this and go right to sleep. Great relaxation. The rain cd is wonderful too.
on July 19, 2010
I used to live at the ocean, and I really missed hearing it when I would go to sleep. With this CD I can close my eyes and I am transported back there. I absolutely love this CD.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse