Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- For the first time ever, race to the finish line with your favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon and Monsters vs. Aliens
- Play as Shrek, Donkey, Alex, King Julien, Hiccup, B.O.B. and many more!
- Race on amazing tracks from your favorite movie locations such as Shrek's Swamp, the New York City Zoo and the Island of Berk!
- Challenge up to 3 of your friends in hilariously fun multi-player action or dominate the competition in head-to-head battle-mode (console only)
- Collect awesome power-ups for a speed boost or launch special projectiles to capture the checkered flag
- All Your Favorites Under One Roof: For the first time ever in one line-up, play as your favorite DreamWorks Animation all-stars, including Shrek, Donkey, Alex, Hiccup, B.O.B. and many more!
- Awesome Moves, Tricks, and Weapons: Challenge the clock and your friends in some of the zaniest racing around! Each character has their own special moves and unique abilities to give them an edge over the competition.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Race to the finish line with a super star lineup of your favorite DreamWorks Animation characters from Shrek, Madagascar, How To Train Your Dragon and Monsters vs. Aliens! Speed, jump, power-up and boost as you navigate wacky, wild and wondrous kart courses and battle to capture the checkered flag.
From the Manufacturer
Get in the drivers seat for some wacky, wild and wondrous kart racing action as your favorite DreamWorks Animation characters are brought together for the very first time!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a mascot based kart racer(much like 99% of kart racing games)and I honestly don't think Dreamworks "All Star" cast is as strong or memorable as other franchises. It's also a negative that not all the worthwhile stars are in this game.
When it comes down to it, I didn't buy this game for myself, I bought it for my kids. They enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm sure most people will buy this for their kids so that's what matters most is if they enjoy the game. For the game itself, it gets three out of five stars as a whole. I play a lot of games and have for years, so I'm not some parent that is naive and buys games just cause it has recognizable characters on it. Since I'm not the intended market for this game, you can raise my review a star if you're buying for kids 10 or under. It's a good game for the intended audience and for the discounted price(I even got a better deal when I bought it)so it's worth getting. If you have to choose between this and Sonic All-Star Racing, Sonic is a much better game overall, has more content and is almost 50% cheaper.