Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on January 5, 2009
This is a great little screwdriver. I got tired of lugging my 18v B&D for little jobs and replaced it for almost everything with this guy. Iy's lightweight, well balanced, and fits into tight spots that would be awkward for the big monster. Even my non handy spouse can use it...fewer "honey do's" for me ! A small carry case with bit storage would be nice.
on November 22, 2014
Awesome power, control, and size. Too bad they don't make it anymore.
on October 5, 2009
Fantastic! It holds a charge for a long, long time, is small enough to reach tricky angles, and is powerful. Perfect for home repairs, building furniture (even with real wood!), and speeding up many jobs around the house!
on May 19, 2009
Lots of power for its size. Good value at $43 w/ shipping. Holds charge like a champ.
on April 9, 2009
This is a powerful little driver. It works hard and gets the job done.
on July 6, 2009
Although I was searching Amazon.com for an 1101 Dremel Stylus this item came up and by my not reading the item description carefully I purchased the wron item.Rather than return it and get 'dinged' for a re-stocking fee I kept it and have been fairly pleased with the capabilities of this tool.
I learned to read...read...read and then read again before ordering. I will now be a lot more cautious and be certain it is the item I want before ordering again.
Previously I had purchased a router from Amazon.com and when it arrived was able to examine it and its functions more closely (had to do it this way because it was not available locally) and discovered that it would not meet my needs and expectations. Returned it and lost several dollars to return the item. Cost me shipping both ways AND a restocking/return fee because it was not as represented by the manufacturer.
Warning to the uninitiated.................READ...READ...READ AND READ AGAIN BEFORE YOU ORDER!!!!!
on December 16, 2007
these guys have a dead link to their online version of the manual...and nobody responds to my emails asking for a pdf version of this manual

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.