|Item Weight||1.47 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 7 x 2.13 inches|
|Item model number||2000-01|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||203 Shaping Knife, Soldering Set, 2000-01 Butane Soldering Torch, Hot Air Tip, Protective Cap, 202 Cutting Knife, Deflector, 201 Soldering Tip, Wide Blower Tip|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dremel 2000-01 VersaTip Precision Butane Torch Portable Micro Torch Mini Welder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cordless butane soldering torch ideal for wood burning, pyrography, soldering, shrinking, cutting, heating, and other hobby & craft projects
- Integrated ignition trigger with safety lock for easy start up, no independent ignition tool required. Safety lock prevents accidental ignition
- Variable temperature control for precise control. Allows you to adjust the temperature and size of the flame. Operating temperatures of 1022° F - 2192° F
- Flame lock-on mechanism keeps the torch on a continuous flame for simpler operation & extended use
- Versatile 14-piece accessory kit - Offers versatile accessory range to solder, melt, cut, weld, shrink, burn, remove, wood burning and area heating
- Refillable tank – Powered by liquid butane lighter fuel, full tank can burn for up to 75 minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What type of fuel should be used with the Versatip?
The Versatip takes standard butane fuel that is available in most grocery chains, hardware stores, and home centers.
How long will the Versatip’s torch burn before requiring refueling?
Exact run times will vary based on use. The run-time of any Dremel tool is highly dependent on a number of different factors, including the size of the flame. The run time will be considerably longer running the tool on a low flame.
The VersaTip isn’t igniting, what’s the recommended way to light it?
Make sure the Flame Guard is activated on the tool. It will not light without the Flame Guard in the correct position.
Compare with similar items
The New Dremel Versa Tip is the ideal butane soldering torch for people engaged in creative and detailed projects that require precision and versatility combined with portability. The Versa Tip is a butane soldering iron that solders, heats, melts, cuts, welds, shrinks and makes decorative burns in a wide variety of materials. The Versa Tip is the perfect tool for passionate users who require a highly accurate torch for doing detailed project work. The Versa Tip also features a self-ignition button with safety lock and a flame lock-on for continuous hands-free operation. The large tank capacity with standard butane gas allows for up to 75 minute run time. Kit contents include Versa Tip butane tool, storage case, soldering tip, deflector, cutting knife, hot air tip, wide blower tip, shaping knife, solder, sponge, tins, wrenches and protective cap.