|Item Weight||3.33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 3.13 x 8.25 inches|
|Item model number||3000-2/28|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Two Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dremel 3000-2/28 Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit- 1 Attachments & 28 Accessories- Grinder, Sander, Polisher, Router, and Engraver- Perfect for Routing, Metal Cutting, Wood Carving, and Polishing
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Versatile rotary tool kit: Includes 3000 corded rotary tool, 2 attachments, 28 high-quality Dremel accessories, plastic storage case, and accessory case
- High performance 1.2amp motor – Provides maximum power and performance at all speeds
- 6 variable speeds provide greater control and maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control (5,000 – 35,000 RPM)
- Innovated air flow system - Ventilation mechanism helps prevent heat build-up for smoother, cooler, and quieter operation
- Slim & ergonomic body – 360-degree grip zone for added comfort & grip during extended use
- 28 versatile accessories included: Ideal for DIY or crafting projects like sanding, sharpening, grinding, cutting, carving, polishing, and cleaning
- 2 attachments included - A576 shaping platform and 565 multi-purpose cutting kit
- 2 year tool warranty & USA-based customer service – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rotary Tool Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
GOXAWEE Rotary Tool Kit with MultiPro Keyless Chuck and Flex Shaft - 140pcs Accessories Variable Speed Electric Drill Set for Crafting Projects and DIY Creations
Dremel Lite 7760 N/10 4V Li-Ion Cordless Rotary Tool Variable Speed Multi-Purpose Rotary Tool Kit, USB Charging, Easy Accessory Changes - Perfect For Light-Duty DIY & Crafting
Dremel 3000-1/25 Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit- 1 Attachment and 25 Accessories- Grinder, Mini Sander, Polisher, Router, and Engraver- Perfect for Routing, Metal Cutting, Wood Carving, and Polishing
Dremel 4000-6/50 High Performance Rotary Tool Kit with Flex Shaft- 6 Attachments & 50 Accessories- Grinder, Mini Sander, Polisher, Engraver- Perfect For Routing, Cutting, Wood Carving
|Sold By||Amazon.com||GOXAWEE TOOL||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
●1 × Mini Grinder
●1 × Storage Box
●1 × Flexible Shaft
●1 × Plastic Box
●1 × Drill Locator
●1 × Cover Shield
●1 × Keyless Chuck
●1 × Polishing Compound
●2 × Spanner
●2 × Carbon Brush
●2 × Wire Brush
●3 × Cut Off Wheel
●3 × Mini HSS Cutting Disc
●3 × Diamond Cutting Disc
●3 × Rotary Burr
●4 × HSS Twist Drill
●6 × Mandrel
●8 × Abrasive Stone
●10× Diamond Burr Bit
●12× Felt Wheel
●18× Sanding Drum
●20× Sanding Paper Disc
●36× Resin Cutting Disc
|(1) Plastic Case, (2) Wheels, (2) Felt Wheel, (1) Polishing Compound, (1) Grinding Stone, (1) 26284S Brush Wheel, (1) Band & Mandrel, (1) 1/16" Engraving Cutter, (1) Mandrel, (1) Wrench||attachments, bare-tool||Rotary Tool, (6) Attachments, (50) Genuine Dremel Accessories, Deluxe Carrying Case, Accessory case, Manuals|
|Power Source||Electric||AC, Corded-Electric||Battery Powered||ac||—|
The Dremel 3000 is the workhorse of the Dremel brand. New enhancements such as the EZ Twist integrated wrench nose cap accessory allows you to switch between accessories without the Dremel wrench. The 360-degree grip-zone improves balance and comfort while the improved venting and redesigned fan makes the 3000 run cooler and stay comfortable for longer duration jobs.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had a great first run while doing some basic shaping and detailing in a recent wood project - exactly what I wanted. Came back shortly afterwards to use it again, and it wouldn't power on. Tried again after using my old tool and it worked. Turned it off, and it wouldn't turn back on again.
Seems that powering down the tool prevents it from being used again until about an hour has passed. Pointless for something designed to fulfill a lot of diverse tasks with hot-swappable parts.