|Item Weight||4.85 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.6 x 10.5 x 4.1 inches|
|Item model number||4000-6/50|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 year warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Dremel 4000-6/50 120-Volt Variable-Speed Rotary Tool with 50 Accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Whether for carving or engraving soft or hard materials, Dremel offers the right accessory for every application. Use high speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods. Tungsten carbide cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron. A variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials are also available to tackle every project.
Grinding/ Sharpening/ Sanding
1.6 amp with Electronic Feedback
Superior performance that auto adjusts power and speed as needed.
Integrated nose cap wrench allows for fast accessory changes.
For maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control.
Accessory and Attachment Compatibility
Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories and attachments.
What's in the box? Dremel 4000-6/50
Flex Shaft Attachment, Circle Cutter/Straight Edge Guide, Sanding/Grinding Guide, Multipurpose Cutting Guide, Shield Attachment and Lawn Mower and Garden Tool Sharpening Attachment.
- Carving/Engraving: 107 Engraving Cutter, 191 High Speed Cutter, 194 High Speed Cutter.
- Cutting: 420 Cut-off Wheel (x4), EZ409 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Thin Cut Cut-off Wheel (x2), EZ456 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Cut-off Wheel (x2), EZ476 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Cut-off Wheel (x2), 540 1-¼ inch Cut-off Wheel, 561 Multipurpose Cutting Bit.
- Grinding/Sharpening: 541 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel (x2), 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 8193 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone.
- Cleaning/Polishing: 405 Nylon Bristle Brush, 428 Carbon Steel Brush, 442 Carbon Steel Brush, 421 Polishing Compound, 414 Felt Polishing Wheel (x3), 429 Felt Polishing Wheel, 423E EZ Lock Cloth Polishing Wheel.
- Sanding: 511E EZ Lock Finishing Abrasive Buffs 180 & 280-grit, 512E EZ Lock Finishing Abrasive Buffs 320-grit, 407 1/2 inch Sanding Drum, 408 1/2 inch 60-grit Sanding Band (x2), 432 1/2 inch 120-grit Sanding Band (x2), 445 1/2 inch 240-grit Sanding Band (x2), 411 3/4 inch 180-grit Sanding Disc (x2), 412 3/4 inch 220-grit Sanding Disc (x2), 413 3/4 inch 240-grit Sanding Disc (x2).
- Miscellaneous: 150 1/8 inch Drill Bit, 401 Screw Mandrel, 402 Mandrel, EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel, 481 3/32 inch Collet, EZ Twist Nose Cap, Wrench.
- Dremel 4000 Rotary Tool
- 6 Attachments
- 50 Accessories
- Hard Carry Case
- Accessory Case
|4200 Series||4000 Series||3000 Series||9100-21|
|Speed Range (RPM)||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 32,000||0 - 23,000|
|Electronic Feedback Control||✓||✓|
|Number of Speeds||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable - Foot-operated speed control|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Change||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench|
|Kit Options||4200-4/36, 4200-6/40, 4200-8/64||4000-2/30, 4000-3/34, 4000-4/34, 4000-6/50||3000-1/24, 3000-1/25, 3000-1/31, 3000-2/28||9100-21|
The 4000 variable speed rotary tool offers the highest performance and most versatility of all Dremel rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor plus electronic feedback circuitry delivers consistent performance at all speeds. The slim ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for control in any position and the separate on/off switch and variable-speed dial allows convenient speed adjustment and maintains a selected speed. It uses all Dremel accessories.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know that we will be using it to help our son with box wood derbies. Also in small model designs. This kit really has everything you could ever need. Well, except for the stand to hang it from if using the flex shaft. Otherwise this is a PERFECT kit.
If you are looking for that all purpose tool, this is it.
I would also recommend that if you are going to be doing engraving, etching, or carving of any fashion that you invest in a good respirator, only because dust (wood, glass, bone, metal) is not good to breathe in. Just a side note for any one who is a crafter like myself.
Thank you Dremel for an amazing kit and amazing products! You have a customer for life!
Update: A few days after posting this review, I took the tool completely apart, used compressed air to blow everything out, and re-assembled. YouTube is a great resource for such an undertaking BTW. The device went back to work as good as new and have been using it at about the same rate as before every since without problems. While I'm disappointed it failed so quickly, there was quite a bit of very fine saw dust inside that apparently caused the issue.
If you use this to do a lot of fine sanding, you may experience the same, so beware.
I provided a picture of project #1 Front door handles (a work in progress.) I have priced comparable handles on-line and in the stores, they cost $800.00 on average. I also priced the Dremel tool kit $131 and change. I WIN. Not only am I already ahead financially, I still have the kit and more projects in the making. PLUS I get to make my wife come out so I can say "see what I did." When she said WOW! She really meant it...Priceless. I know I pay more attention to your reviews then to the product hype. I don't click helped or didn't help, so this is my way of paying forward and saying thanks to all the reviewers. Hope this helps someone.