Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on June 16, 2016
It might have been used in a way not consistent with its intent, so I'll soak some responsibility - It broke in a few minutes use. We tried to employ it to remove some wood inside a cabinet floor that we discovered had become water damaged and needed replaced. It did not fare well. The wood was still slightly damp but not wet and was a bit less than .50 in thick. We tried going slowly with it, it didn't bog down but made little progress. A few minutes of this and it simply snapped. Apparently too much lateral force, but I must admit we were surprised.
on March 5, 2017
Just tested this cutting 1/4" acrylic and it did a pretty good job. Used a Dremel 3000. Can't speak on how long it will cut like this but I'm happy with it.
review image
on February 9, 2017
Love my Dremel and all its useful parts. It does exactly what it promises. A happy consumer. D.M.
on April 6, 2017
Work great cut great on all wood i have used them on used it on sheet rock to cut holes for can lights worked great.
on April 4, 2016
I bought this to do some cutting on a plastic housing on a headlight instead of using a reinforced cutting wheel that would just melt the plastic and make a mess. I tried multiple speeds and pressure, but this too just seems to melt the plastic instead of cutting it. Not as bad as the disk, but not as clean as I would like either. I am sure I will find other uses for this though.
on September 16, 2013
I bought this to cut acrylic which has a tendency to melt. This bit ran right through 36" of .220 acrylic and did it fast enough to not melt any of it. Worked great for my application.
on July 10, 2014
Works as needed. My only concern is that it tends to burn the wood as it cuts. I primarily use these to cut 6' circles in 3/4' plywood. I always have to sand the inside of the cut afterward, but they do cut consistently (even if they do burn the wood a little). I can typically use one of these blades for about 4-6 holes before I need to replace them. That works out pretty well for the cost as far as I'm concerned. If you were using these on drywall I would imagine that you could make 100 cuts before replacing them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 29, 2015
Great cutting bit for the #565 cutting kit. Multi purpose cuts wood and drywall. This cuts in all directions. I mostly use it for craft projects and it sure beats using the scroll saw for small cut outs in the center of the wood!
on March 13, 2017
broke in half right at end of cutting a 10" round hole in ductwork
on April 14, 2017
Perfect solution to my project--worked perfect to cut plastic

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.