|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.7 x 2 x 0.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||615|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|National Stock Number||3455-01-530-2230|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dremel 615 1/8" Piloted Corner Rounding Routing Bit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.03. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.12 (56%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 1/8" HSS Router Bit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Ideal for wood and other soft material
- Use for routing, inlaying and mortising
- Made from high-grade steel
- For high-speed applications
- 1/8-inch shank diameter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
High Speed Router Bits
For routing, inlaying, and mortising in wood and other soft materials. Use with Dremel #335 Plunge Router Attachment, and #231 Shaper/Router Table. Made of high-speed steel. 1/8" shank.
There are 7 types of Dremel router bits:
- Piloted beading (612): great for creating attractive, decorative edging
- Corner rounding (615): ideal for rounding corners and edges
- Core box (617): cuts rounded grooves for a variety of applications - including template cutting, lettering and routing channels
- Chamfer (618): cuts a uniform edge on any work piece
- V-Groove (640): cuts v-shaped grooves for a variety of applications
- Straight (650, 652, 654): cuts straight grooves for a variety of applications
- Keyhole (655): designed for making keyhole slots in a variety of materials
Router Bit Kit - 692
A set of six high-speed router bits made from high-grade steel and packaged in a reusable plastic case.
Kit includes the following bits:
- 612 Piloted Beading Router Bit (x1)
- 615 Corner Rounding Router Bit (x1)
- 617 Core Box Router Bit (x1)
- 618 Chamfer Router Bit (x1)
- 650 1/8" Straight Router Bit (x1)
- 654 1/4" Straight Router Bit (x1)
Tips and Recommendations
Click on the above chart to see the recommended speed settings for Dremel router bits.
If chattering occurs, increase speed. Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessories last longer.
Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment
Perfect for Dremel Router Bits, turn your Dremel rotary tool into a mini plunge router and cut perfect decorative edges, straight slots or rout freehand. Plunge feature lets you start your cut in the middle of your work piece.
Dremel 231 Shaper/Router Table
Great for Dremel Router Bits, gain the flexibility and precision you need to shape and detail a variety of soft and hard woods with the Dremel 231 Shaper/Router Table.
The product is 1/8" HSS Router Bit. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
The Dremel 1/8-Inch Corner Rounding Routing Bit is ideal for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials. Made from high-grade steel, the router bit has a 1/8-inch shank diameter. This high-speed router is best on soft materials.
Top customer reviews
However, this bit is not meant for larger projects, such as the 46" dia, round plywood tabletop that I bought this bit for. The bit was completely dull by the end of the project (I'm told this is because of the glue used to make plywood), thus the tabletop required sanding after routing to smooth the edge (and burn marks). For projects like mine, I'd recommend buying a full sized router, but for smaller projects on easier to route wood, this bit is a must have for your Dremel kit. I am still pleased with the results, though; a very nice, smooth rounded edge.