|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.1 x 4.5 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||7000-PK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dremel 7000-PK 6-Volt Pumpkin Carving Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-volt cordless Dremel rotary tool (requires 4 AA batteries, not included)
- Makes carving intricate pumpkin designs as easy as tracing drawings
- Rotates at two speeds: 6,000 rpm or 12,000 rpm
- Includes 10 carving templates, 1/8-inch diameter high-speed cutter, and wrench
- Weighs only 6 ounces; 2-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Adjust between high or low speed depending on the design and user comfort level.
Cordless and Lightweight
Cordless convenience and lightweight handling for intricate carving.
AA Alkaline Batteries
Uses standard AA alkaline batteries to eliminate the need for a battery charger (batteries not included).
10 bonus carving templates to help spark design inspiration.
6-Volt Dremel Alkaline Cordless Rotary Tool, 191 High-Speed Cutter, 10 carving templates, and wrench
Additional templates available for download on Dremel website.
- Two (2) ghosts
- Haunted house
- Scary cat
- Two (2) snaggletooth faces
- 'Happy Halloween' tagline
Tips and Tricks
- Low speed is ideal for gaining control over small and intricate designs and is more manageable for beginners. Use high speed for faster carving.
- Not intended to cut through the pumpkin. Instead--after the gourd has been cut open and cleaned out--the tool is used to etch designs into the pumpkin's surface by removing layers of the skin.
- Can also be used to carve and decorate gourds or apples (the apples will shrivel to create a scary effect), or carve Halloween shapes out of bars of soap to add spirit to bathrooms and kitchens. It can also be used on artificial pumpkins.
Compare to similar items
This item Dremel 7000-PK 6-Volt Pumpkin Carving Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||bare-tool||battery||attachments, bare-tool||case||battery||battery|
DREMEL Pumpkin Carving Kit
Top customer reviews
My story: I bought some plastic battery holders for 18650 Li-ion batteries. At first I though the plastic was low quality and not very strong. When I put the batteries in, the lid did not close properly. The holder had these little flanges that prevented the battery from sitting against the bottom, causing the lid not to close right. See photo. I tried to cut them out with a knife. Then I realized the plastic was indeed very strong and durable.
I figured a Dremel could grind out those flanges. I ordered the lowest-cost model available. This one is battery operated and has only one cutting tool. I used the low-speed setting, as per Dremel's recommendation. Very gently I touched the cutting head against the plastic. Soon the errant flanges were gone.
Some people reported problems with battery life. I had just a small job, so I can't really comment on the batteries. But they recharged in a matter of minutes (on a slow charger), indicating that very little battery was used.
Others reported problems carving their pumpkin, which I didn't try. I think it somewhat silly to use a Dremel to carve a pumpkin. Apparently their marketing folks thought they could sell more units by advertising them as pumpkin carvers.
All I wanted was the motor and a basic cutting head. This fit the bill perfectly. The next model up (only a few dollars more) has the same motor unit with additional attachments.
I recommend this unit. Keep in mind that it is has the lowest power of all Dremels. Using it requires a very light touch. I wonder if some of the people who gave the unit poor reviews actually used too much pressure, resulting in poor performance and reduced battery life. I can't speak for them. But for me, I'll be buying some additional accessories, such as felt polishing heads. I'm sure it will work very well.
So, people buy this tool and carve away....GO GATORS!!!!