|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.1 x 4.5 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||7000-PK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dremel 7000-PK 6-Volt Pumpkin Carving Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.04 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-volt cordless Dremel rotary tool (requires 4 AA batteries, not included)
- Makes carving intricate pumpkin designs as easy as tracing drawings
- Rotates at two speeds: 6,000 rpm or 12,000 rpm
- Includes 10 carving templates, 1/8-inch diameter high-speed cutter, and wrench
- Weighs only 6 ounces; 2-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Adjust between high or low speed depending on the design and user comfort level.
Cordless and Lightweight
Cordless convenience and lightweight handling for intricate carving.
AA Alkaline Batteries
Uses standard AA alkaline batteries to eliminate the need for a battery charger (batteries not included).
10 bonus carving templates to help spark design inspiration.
6-Volt Dremel Alkaline Cordless Rotary Tool, 191 High-Speed Cutter, 10 carving templates, and wrench
Additional templates available for download on Dremel website.
- Two (2) ghosts
- Haunted house
- Scary cat
- Two (2) snaggletooth faces
- 'Happy Halloween' tagline
Tips and Tricks
- Low speed is ideal for gaining control over small and intricate designs and is more manageable for beginners. Use high speed for faster carving.
- Not intended to cut through the pumpkin. Instead--after the gourd has been cut open and cleaned out--the tool is used to etch designs into the pumpkin's surface by removing layers of the skin.
- Can also be used to carve and decorate gourds or apples (the apples will shrivel to create a scary effect), or carve Halloween shapes out of bars of soap to add spirit to bathrooms and kitchens. It can also be used on artificial pumpkins.
Compare with similar items
Dremel 7300-N/8 MiniMite 4.8-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool
WEN 2305 Rotary Tool Kit with Flex Shaft
Dremel 7000-N/5 6-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool
Dremel 8050-N/18 Micro Rotary Tool Kit with 18 Accessories
Dremel 8220-1/28 12-Volt Max Cordless Rotary Tool
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||bare-tool||battery||case||attachments, bare-tool||bare-tool||case|
The Dremel 6-Volt Cordless Rotary Tool Pumpkin Carving Kit is just what you need to easily sculpt a spectacular jack-o'-lantern. Use the 10 carving templates to trace and etch a design into the surface. Scoop out the insides, add a light and watch it glow. The lightweight rotary tool offers 2 speeds for different levels of intricacy. Low speed is great for beginners or more control over small and intricate designs. The high-speed accessory has rounded edges and is ideal for carving details.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hardest part of doing a detailed pumpkin is getting the flesh all one thickness, so that the light shines through evenly and you only get one color, typically orange. The thinner the wall of the pumpkin, the more yellow it will be, and the thicker the wall ,the more deeper orange it will be. This tool makes matching the thickness of the wall so much easier than manual tools. The picture attached shows how I took too much off in the bottom of the heart, and it allows more light to come through. This was my first pumpkin using the dremel, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but now that I know what I'm doing with it, I'm sure it will be used every October for years to come.
My story: I bought some plastic battery holders for 18650 Li-ion batteries. At first I though the plastic was low quality and not very strong. When I put the batteries in, the lid did not close properly. The holder had these little flanges that prevented the battery from sitting against the bottom, causing the lid not to close right. See photo. I tried to cut them out with a knife. Then I realized the plastic was indeed very strong and durable.
I figured a Dremel could grind out those flanges. I ordered the lowest-cost model available. This one is battery operated and has only one cutting tool. I used the low-speed setting, as per Dremel's recommendation. Very gently I touched the cutting head against the plastic. Soon the errant flanges were gone.
Some people reported problems with battery life. I had just a small job, so I can't really comment on the batteries. But they recharged in a matter of minutes (on a slow charger), indicating that very little battery was used.
Others reported problems carving their pumpkin, which I didn't try. I think it somewhat silly to use a Dremel to carve a pumpkin. Apparently their marketing folks thought they could sell more units by advertising them as pumpkin carvers.
All I wanted was the motor and a basic cutting head. This fit the bill perfectly. The next model up (only a few dollars more) has the same motor unit with additional attachments.
I recommend this unit. Keep in mind that it is has the lowest power of all Dremels. Using it requires a very light touch. I wonder if some of the people who gave the unit poor reviews actually used too much pressure, resulting in poor performance and reduced battery life. I can't speak for them. But for me, I'll be buying some additional accessories, such as felt polishing heads. I'm sure it will work very well.