|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.2 x 8.3 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||710-05|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Dremel 710-05 160 Piece Accessory Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comes with re-useable storage case and 160 accessories
- Can stand upright or hang on a wall by either hook or screw with openings for hanging 6 inches apart
- Ideal for cutting, sanding, polishing, grinding, and carving
- Breadth of accessories helpful for wide assortment of tasks
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Dremel 225-01 Flex Shaft Attachment
SPTA QA1902SET 242Pcs Rotary Tool Accessory Bit Bits Set & HSS Saw Blde 1/8inch Shank For Jeweler Gunsmith with Case for Proxxon Dremel Rotary Tools DIY Woodworking, Carving, Engraving, Drilling
Dremel 689-01 11-Piece Rotary Tool Carving and Engraving Kit
Dremel A577 Detailers Grip
Dremel 670 Mini Saw Attachment
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||SPTA® Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
This is a handy accessory kit for organized storage of the popular Dremel accessories. The kits consists of regular and heavy duty cut off wheels, drum sander, sanding bands, sandpaper discs, polishing compounds, felt polishing wheels, paste brush, carbon steel brush, aluminum oxide grinding stones, silicon carbide grinding stones, dressing stone, 1 8-inch bit, mandrels, wrench, lawn mower and garden tool sharpener, and heavy duty reusable carrying case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. the carbon wire brush- its great for cleaning aluminum rust spots (as well as roach dudy). Problem is that it is about 3/4" and the kit only has 1.
2. The polishing round tool- its cylindrical and it worked good on removing all the burrs on my death trap of a pc case. It works okay.
3. The small pointy aluminum oxide tool- This is the best thing in the kit for me. It fits into small corners, works as a deburring tool on screw holes and long edges.
Some issues i have with the set.
1. the carbon wire brush and the aluminum oxide tool bend slightly (the metal stick) after i used them for about 10 hours in 2 days on my hammer drill (no hammering). The carbon wire brush is functional while the aluminum oxide tool must be straightened to avoid scratching metal edges.
2. a lot of the pieces are sanding disks and sanding wheels. The polishing compound is tiny and it is hard like hard candy.
3. The instructions are in a secret compartment in the bottom right.
For the price, its an ok set to have at home. It has the mandrial which the other polishing set doesn't have. Maybe sure you get more than 1 tool for whatever you intend to do.
If you intend to use it to polish car wheels, it may take a long time with the 3/4" brush (like a tooth brush scrubbing a hall).
Everything's good quality (Dremel accessories generally are, I find) and works just fine with my Black and Decker RTX-B.
The set skews pretty heavily towards sandpaper tubes (I didn't count, but I would guess nearly half the set is some form of sandpaper). Not a huge deal, but this is not a very varied sampler. I would probably go with a 5-star rating except for the lack of variety. Aside from that, $30 for this many pieces is still an awesome bargain. You might not need them for every project, but the sandpaper wheels are still useful.
The quick release adapter for the metal cutters is very nice, I've used them to cut through aluminum and steel. Otherwise, this is pretty standard Dremel stuff.