|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 4.4 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||7300-N/8|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dremel 7300-N/8 MiniMite 4.8-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool
|Price:||$24.51 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cordless small rotary tool; compatible with Dremel bit accessories; 1/8-inch collet
- Small rotary tool ideal for delicate tasks and finer work; 2 speeds (6,500 and 13,000 rpm)
- Lightweight plastic housing
- Includes MiniMite 7300-N/8 4.8-volt cordless two-speed rotary tool, (8) accessories, wrench, battery, and charger
- 8 inches long; 1.4 pounds; 2-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Put the sparkle on your projects by using a cleaning or polishing accessory. Whether your application requires light-duty de-burring or heavy-duty material removal, Dremel has the perfect accessory for the job.
For better control and accuracy, choose between high speed and low speed.
4.8 volts of power
Perfect for tackling light duty everyday projects such as sanding and polishing.
Light and compact
Designed for portability and convenience, use anywhere anytime.
Removable battery pack
Cordless operation using a rechargeable and removable battery pack. Additional battery packs available (sold separately) so that the tool will always be charged up and ready to go.
What's in the Box?
Grinding/Sharpening: 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
Cleaning/Polishing: 414 Felt Polishing Wheel,428 3/4-inch Carbon Steel Bristle Brush.
Sanding: 407 1/2-inch 60 Grit Sanding Drum with Mandrel, 408 1/2-inch 60 Grit Sanding Band.
445 1/2-inch 240 Grit Sanding Band (2).
Collets/Miscellaneous: 401 Mandrel.
Batteries and Charger
One (1) Ni-Cd Battery and 3-hour charger.
- 7300 Cordless Rotary Tool
- 8 Accessories
- 1 Battery
- One 3-hour charger
|8220 Series||8100 Series||8050 Series||7700 Series||7300 Series||7000 Series|
|Voltage||12V Max||8V Max||8V Max||7.2||4.8||6|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Ni-Cd||Ni-Cd||AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Speed Range (RPM)||5,000 - 33,000||5,000 - 33,000||5,000 - 28,000||10,000 and 20,000||6,500 and 14,000||7,000 and 14,000|
|Number of Speeds||Variable||Variable||Variable||2||2||2|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||✓||✓|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench||Wrench||Wrench||Wrench|
Compare to similar items
This item Dremel 7300-N/8 MiniMite 4.8-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||battery||case||attachments, bare-tool||bare-tool||battery||case|
The product is 4.8V CRDLS Rotary Tool. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
Top Customer Reviews
Advice for tool newbies like me that thought the accessories do not fit- I almost returned it because I thought the collet was too small! The black piece is the collet nut, there's a smaller silver piece inside that is wider at the front, that is the collet. Maybe some people did receive the wrong collet, but for me this was not the case. If the item you received is like mine, right out of the box the collet was wedged into the collet nut so hard that the tip of the collet is too narrow to fit an accessory. Remove the collet nut (which brings the collet out too since its jammed in so hard). Use one of the accessory shafts to press down firmly on the collet, push until it falls out of the nut. Reinsert the collet loosely into the nut so that the opening does not tighten, now you should be able to fit the accessories! I hope that helps.
Sent the drill back and received a replacement. The second one was a major improvement.
* I exchanged the item and now it works perfectly. I use this to trim my two dogs nails and it's the perfect tool. They both have black nails which causes a lot of stress for me because with traditional clippers I'm always afraid of cutting the quick. Neither of them mind the noise either, including my 6 month old Boxer mix pup who can be fearful of loud/irritating noises. This tool definitely takes the stress out of nail care and I'd certainly recommend it.
I can also use it for other crafts and things around the house.
Bonus points since it's cordless.. the battery charges really fast.