|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 6.5 x 3.8 inches|
|Item model number||8050-N/18|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dremel 8050-N/18 Micro Rotary Tool Kit with 18 Accessories
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleek ergonomic design makes it light and easy to handle for detailed projects and tight spaces
- New LED smart features such as front-end lighting, variable speed indicator and fuel gauge allow for optimal use
- Compact 8V max lithium-ion battery for power in a smaller size, always ready and no memory effects
- Docking station continually charges so the tool is always fully charged and ready to use
- Charge Time: 3 Hours 45 Minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Whether for carving or engraving soft or hard materials, Dremel offers the right accessory for every application. Use high speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods. Tungsten Carbide Cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron. A variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials are also available to tackle every project.
Slim ergonomic design
Ultra compact for working in tight spaces, and light and easy to handle for detailed projects. Grip it like a pen for ultimate control and precision as well as for comfort.
LED smart features
Includes front-end lighting for greater visibility of your project, as well as a variable speed indicator and fuel gauge to optimize usage.
8 volts of lithium-ion battery power
Lithium-ion battery retains charge with no memory effects so that you can recharge anytime. 8 volts of power packed in a compact size.
Includes a charging docking station to hold the tool so that it’s always ready for use.
What's in the Box?
- Carving/Engraving: 105 Engraving Cutter, 125 High Speed Cutter, 191 High Speed Cutter.
- Cutting: 426 1-1/4-inch Fiberglass-Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel (x2).
- Grinding/Sharpening: 84922 Silcone Carbide Grinding Stone.
- Cleaning/Polishing: 414 Felt Polishing Wheel (x2), 421 Polishing Compound, 429 Felt Polishing Wheel (x2), 530 Stainless Steel Brush.
- Sanding:407 1/2 inch Sanding Drum, 408 1/2 inch 60-grit Sanding Band, 432 1/2 inch 120-grit Sanding Band, 445 1/2 inch 240-grit Sanding Band.
- Miscellaneous: 401 Screw Mandrel, 402 Mandrel, Wrench.
- 8050 Cordless Rotary Tool
- 18 accessories
- 1 Docking Station (Charger)
|8220 Series||8100 Series||8050 Series||7700 Series||7300 Series||7000 Series|
|Voltage||12V Max||8V Max||8V Max||7.2||4.8||6|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Ni-Cd||Ni-Cd||AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Speed Range (RPM)||5,000 - 33,000||5,000 - 33,000||5,000 - 28,000||10,000 and 20,000||6,500 and 14,000||7,000 and 14,000|
|Number of Speeds||Variable||Variable||Variable||2||2||2|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||✓||✓|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench||Wrench||Wrench||Wrench|
Compare with similar items
Dremel 7700-1/15 MultiPro 7.2-Volt Cordless Rotary Tool Kit
Dremel 8220-1/28 12-Volt Max Cordless Rotary Tool
Dremel 8100-N/21 8-Volt Max Cordless Rotary Tool
Dremel 7300-N/8 MiniMite 4.8-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool
Dremel 7000-N/5 6-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||bare-tool||—||case||battery||battery||attachments, bare-tool|
With surprising power that lets you cut metal with ease, the Dremel Micro is the perfect combination of size, ergonomics and power that make it the ultimate tool for both precise and light duty DIY tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the work-piece for superior maneuverability and control. The Dremel Micro is powered by an integrated high capacity 8V lithium-ion battery for longer run time with no memory effect. Optimal speed control on the Dremel Micro is especially user-friendly. The speed is adjusted in five stages from 5,000 to 25,000 rpm by using two buttons on the top of the tool, which enables it to be adapted to each application. A five-stage LED scale makes it quick and easy to see which speed is currently set. To illuminate projects, the Dremel Micro has LED lights built uniquely into the nose cap to aid in vision and accuracy. The brilliantly powerful Dremel Micro features lights that indicate battery level, lithium ion battery technology, and a docking station that automatically stops charging when the batteries have reached capacity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some pros about this model are:
1. Very lightweight and maneuverable
2. LED light allows you to illuminate what you are doing
3. Variable speeds from 5 to 28k. (starts at 15k when you turn on)
4. Lithium ion battery technology- 8 volt
If you are going to use this for trimming dogs nails and light projects, this 8050 is probably the dremel for you. I wanted more power for other projects and also bought an 8220 which is a larger, heavier 12 volt model. I have pictured them both here for size comparison and will write a separate review for the 8220.